Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAOG Demo?

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Link is dead, but from what I remember it just sounded like a smashed clip of part of (s)AINT
    http://www.providermodule.com/forum/...en-Age-outtake
    Following that lead in conjunction with THIS post from that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    I remember hearing this, and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it is. There were tons of clips like this released back then, as video snippets of Manson and the band in the studio hyping up TGAOG. They're on YouTube as well, on The Nachtkabarett's channel if I'm not mistaken.
    ...led me to THIS:

But the clip in question seems to be absent from the Nachtkabarett YouTube page, which is strange considering how thorough the rest of the collection of those clips seems to be there. There was a pretty regular flow of preview content at the time though so maybe they just missed a few.

Are we sure it was from one of the official site's Journal entries?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    Well, I can't get it to play on my laptop or my phone but it looks like we have a winner!

Good lookin' out, w00t.

If anyone can get that on YT or w/e plz repost it in here someday, I'd love to finally hear it.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by the_tic_begins View Post
    Arnold version of Devour was a early leak (the leaker overdubbed the song with various Arnold (kindergarten cop) qoutes.
    Alot of people suspected MM released it as a troll at the time.
    Was super annoying to listen when it dropped as everyone was excited about the new album.
    But it was very well done and would love to hear it again.
    Had it on a harddrive that died :*
    No, I'm pretty sure that was the misguided staff of the Heirophant trolling Manson, actually.

I spent almost a week with several members of the staff while roadtripping through Florida and Georgia for the start of The Rape of the World Tour '07 and they were incessantly abusing that Arnold Quote Generator Keypad thing online and quoting him themselves practically the whole time. Then Manson was receiving backlash from fans for going "emo" and the staff started trolling Manson hard enough to eventually get the site shut down, so when "Devour" leaked early with Arnold shouting "STOP WHINING!" and shit all over it I figured it was pretty clear who leaked it like that.

Ugh.

:-\

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    PUT THE COOKIE DOWN! - LOL - HaHa

I still have the leaked version of THEOL somewhere on another old laptop as well as the HW leak. I'll try to see if I can transfer them over to my current PC - Though as far as posting them in here, I'm not sure I can do that.
    "I know why you cry". Lol it was a great mix.
    Couldnt post it here for legal reasons but if you do dig it up, could you put it on youtube or some such.
    Its been years since i heard it

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Well, I can't get it to play on my laptop or my phone but it looks like we have a winner!

Good lookin' out, w00t.

If anyone can get that on YT or w/e plz repost it in here someday, I'd love to finally hear it.

:)
    Did you try to download it? That "Download Now" button is not an ad, despite it looking quite like one.
    I can't upload it to youtube as I don't want to set up an account but if the download doesn't work for you I can upload it to another site, just none you need to register first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    I somehow missed this, thank you!

i'm sorry but i think is not manson voice.. Are you sure is manson work ?