Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An insane Staw Man dressed in sane asylum issued clothing

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

God damn Provider Module. ( Reverend Jeremiah Wright voice )
    . . the fear takes hold

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

No, I'm going to edit it later back with what I had deleted and saved. It's funny that people were guessing what it was about or fighting in it and I had edited it down to pretty much nothing. I WILL UNVEIL "THE GREAT MEANING SHORTLY"! - HaHa - And no, it's not about "The forum dying" ffs. But it is quite phenomenal that there has been so much discussion about a thread that contains..,,nothing. lqtms
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

First of all....

Before I re-post what I had originally posted that was FAR more boring. Allow me to use Mr.Manson to set the tone. To the "Critical Prophets of the Identity-Free Forum"; "Never bet the Devil your head. Also, THROUGH THE PAIN GATE. (Do mirrors sleep and do they have feelings? Or—“90 days of Sodom”) Hello, it’s good to be home. Sometimes the fine print in my Faustian contract eludes me and I forget how little time there is to accomplish so much. BUT THE IMPORTANCE IS TO ALWAYS: 1—Do anything creative. Who cares what people think of it. 2—After all, art is only one ‘f’ short of what most people’s opinions smell like." - The point is, there is no such thing as "nonsense" in this community. Most of the "real business" other than Manson matters go on behind the scenes, in chat box, through private messaging and those who know each other via SMS/Social media or who are in close proximity. One last quote to set the tone for the true purpose of this thread. Enough of this RETARDED, ANNOYING, NONSENSICAL JABBERWOCKY! Well, I'm done playing games in real life and, well, we're under a new regime where "The Daycare Generation" Center is closing and the world is turning and they'll be out there playing in the streets, roaming around at night, learning how to steal and fight in the Ghetto. This thread had nothing to do with this forum but it generated more conversation after about 6 - 7 hours of it sitting idle. It's amusing. I'm not fucking kidding. This is not a game. This is not for self entertainment. Nor is it projection. It has a point. If you miss it, it didn't go over your heads, you just going hit in it. and are now unaware that you are unaware. Anyway -“Your flabby potion is a mixture of the lies of Liberalism. The poor froth blown off the decadent Nineties. The wardrobe-leavings of a vulgar bohemianism…. You are concentrated, highly-organised barley water; There is nothing in the universe to be said for you: Any efficient state would confiscate your property, burn your wardrobe – that old hat and the rest – As infectious, and prohibit you from propagating. A breed of mild pervasive cabbages has set up a wide and creeping rot in the West… that any resolute power will be able to wipe up over night with its eyes shut. Your kind in the meantime makes it indirectly a period of tribulation for live things to remain in your neighbourhood. You are systemising the vulgarising the individual: You are the advance copy of communism. A false millennial middle-class communism. You are not an individual: You have, I repeat, no right to that hair and to that hat: You are trying to have the apple and eat it too. You should be in uniform and at work. NOT uniformly OUT OF UNIFORM and libelling the Artist by your idleness. Are you idle? The only justification of your slovenly appearance it is true is that it’s perfectly emblematic.” - Wyndham Lewis - Perfectly fitting.

What I had originally posted off started out with a humorous observation of "Murder by Cop". Sort of like "Suicide by Cop". "Yeah, uh. Well this guy owe me like 38 in cash monies an a X-Box. So, could you please dispatch the most racist, under trained officer to keel this mothafucka?" Anyway, we have these terminators running all over the damn place. Yes, SKYNET HAS BECOME SELF AWARE! As someone put it after the election, though this thread is.not.about.any.of.that., "Now the inmates are running the asylum.".

Now, on to the point. - I have done this to people to gauge their intelligence. To ...fuck with them in order to provoke something that will penetrate their "Starbuxist", weed-sharing, tiny apartment clique cluck clan rallies for sanity safety, (Not that I am against weed or caffeine), with the intent of just making them exhaust their time explaining how irrational I am. I have pretended to be a doctor. I have pretended to be a lot of things. I am also somewhat of an "Apatheist" as well as somewhat "Apapolitical" in all reality. You can't really get much more nihilistic than that, other than that hypothetical 911 call scenario that I mentioned above. I've also lived in the inner city, and that DOES happen. Anyway... But you get more of a response, you get people to become more alarmed, more poised to dismantle you/whoever by saying ridiculous things. Stupid things. You can learn a lot about society, the people around you and the direction it is heading in just by playing an idiot savant. Only knowing about the train wreck of your thoughts and how to hit cars that are stuck on the tracks. That or just playing an idiot while conversing with strangers whom you more than likely share a common bond and are also on the same wavelength with in terms of what you consider progress and rationale. But why would anyone do that? At the same time, why people do people want to come across as intelligent when they really aren't? And people are aiming for an entirely secular society. Either that or a secular society that is sovereign and separate in a way from the rest of the world. Now they have ISIS blowing shit up there and ambushing people. in those countries. That state of severance from all that is illogical is illogical...and potentially dangerous. Idiots play an important role in society. Not those idiots. And not that I condone the threat and actions of Islamism. Or even Christian persecution/acts of violence committed in the name of that religion. It's all very tragic. It's all very sad and horrific. But everyday, commoner idiots. The point again is that idiots play an important role in society. There's also more to learn from idiots. Even if it's just reaffirming your own either academic or self asserted superiority over these people. They still have a role. There always needs someone or something to dismantle. So, my question is why do people ignore them? Why not become close friends with one? Become roommates with one, or a group of them.? Go on a date with one? Why find them annoying instead of fascinating and dare I say....someone to learn something from?

From Monty Python; Atilla The Bun/The Idiot in Society; "There is this very real need in society for someone whom almost anyone can look down on and ridicule. And this is the role that ... ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle Goblie oog. This is the role that I and members ofmy family have fulfilled in this village for the past four hundred years. Good morning, Mr Jenkins, ICI have increased their half-yearly dividend, I see./ He's another idiot. And so you see the idiot does provide a vital psycho-social service for this community/But the village idiot's dirty smock and wall-falling are a far cry from the modern world of the urban idiot./What kinds of backgrounds do these city idiots come from? The headquarters of these urban idiots is here in St John's Wood. Inside they can enjoy the company of other idiots and watch special performances of ritual idioting./Well left. Well played. Well well. Well bred. AHH!" - Ennnnnnnd Scene...."

Discuss, you FOOLS!
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 12-06-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

HA! FUCKING! HA! I make a thread. No one replies. I retract on the initial content. Post "Ribbit". People START TALKING. THEN I add onto what I was getting at. ...And no one has replied. THIS.IS.FUCKING.GOLD. - Laughing.Out.Motherfucking .Loud (*Actually).
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Meanwhile, THIS PoS remains open for "discussion" while perfectly dialectical threads like WHAT RHCP SONG DO YOU WANT MANSON TO COVER AND WHY? or w/e are shut down immediately because the internet is fucking retarded.

>_>
    That's because this is a personal thread, it is a serparate world from the MM Discussion world. Can't really take it down, unless it goes against guidelines.

As for Shangs, i'm not sure how to reply to what you wrote. Seems more like a stream of consciousness, and only you can answer/ discuss it with yourself, unfortunately. And don't delete it because nobody replied, some people don't know what to say, doesn't mean they didn't read it. I do say, i like the title a lot, could have posted this in the Poetry/ Story telling thread, rather than discussing it.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That's because this is a personal thread, it is a serparate world from the MM Discussion world. Can't really take it down, unless it goes against guidelines.

As for Shangs, i'm not sure how to reply to what you wrote. Seems more like a stream of consciousness, and only you can answer/ discuss it with yourself, unfortunately. And don't delete it because nobody replied, some people don't know what to say, doesn't mean they didn't read it. I do say, i like the title a lot, could have posted this in the Poetry/ Story telling thread, rather than discussing it.

They seemed to know what to say whenever there was no content. That's what I find interesting. And the first part, I was just injecting some humor into it, but I did pose a legitimate question. I just like to compose my threads in a certain manner that I don't consider boring. In a way that I find entertaining. But there is a legitimate point to this. After I was done having some fun, I did ask and say some interesting things. It's really not at all cryptic and nothing you wouldn't hear on some television/radio program or whatnot. That's what I find interesting. *Smile - Even if it were to provoke laughter, which seems to be lacking, that would also be a "point proven".
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 12-07-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Again, notice how no one has replied since my last post but they did when nothing was there? It's fucking amazing. I was literally laughing my ass off with a couple people over it last night who were also viewing it. The reason is that they can't.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Again, notice how no one has replied since my last post but they did when nothing was there? It's fucking amazing. I was literally laughing my ass off with a couple people over it last night who were also viewing it. The reason is that they can't.
    Lol ikr the attention span here... I guess most came after you changed it and it looked pointless and they were like "wtf?".
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Lol ikr the attention span here... I guess most came after you changed it and it looked pointless and they were like "wtf?".

And watch, no one will reply even after wondering what this thread was about. Either that or telling me what it was about because they're apparently psychics. - lol - So, again. "Point proven".
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Well it is hard to reply when asleep, so you'll have to forgive me the time difference. And apparently attempting to come up with an answer that wasn't simply, 'duh, of course knowing and befriending a wide variety of people with different opinions and views is something everyone should pursue.' I would probably fall short of calling them idiots because a) counter productive, and b) they aren't.

And that is about all you'll get, because there is apparently a time limit to replies and I have had no coffee.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post