Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: An insane Staw Man dressed in sane asylum issued clothing

  1. #21
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    c
    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Well it is hard to reply when asleep, so you'll have to forgive me the time difference. And apparently attempting to come up with an answer that wasn't simply, 'duh, of course knowing and befriending a wide variety of people with different opinions and views is something everyone should pursue.' I would probably fall short of calling them idiots because a) counter productive, and b) they aren't.

    And that is about it.
    Nice. And *Bingo. - See, guys. That wasn't that hard, now was it? - LOL
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  2. #22
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 518
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Tip: read either the end of final paragraph, or every final sentence of text wall to find something appraching a point. Saves your eyes. The rest can wait until you are in the mood for some semi florid prose. :D
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  3. #23
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Tip: read either the end of final paragraph, or every final sentence of text wall to find something appraching a point. Saves your eyes. The rest can wait until you are in the mood for some semi florid prose. :D
    Well, come on now. There has to be some people out there that enjoy the more entertainment value aspect to it. I know at least a couple are.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  4. #24
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 518
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Well, come on now. There has to be some people out there that enjoy the more entertainment value aspect to it. I know at least a couple are.
    Some of us are reading this on a teeeeeny screen ya know, and it is almost a building of text viewed that way, not even a wall. If you want a reply then some sacrifices have to be made. 'Amused' is not really helpful as a contribution.

    And I did make sure to say come back and read the rest of the text!
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  6. #25

    Join Date: 06.21.09
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Posts: 717
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Anyone that didn't or does't understand Shangs behavior on these forums, just watch the new season of south park. It explains everyone. Shangs IS Kyle's dad. No Reason. Ribbit.

    The only frustrating part is the ego and the assumptions. If he actually thought he "WON" this...and I'm not sure what the game even was? I, like someone else in the forum, did not comment because there was nothing to say. I just am not on these boards 24/7 like he is, and I also sleep and work. So don't think too much into my lack of replies at the time you were hoping to get replies. Actually, the same goes for the origin of this thread. I didn't see it. I haven't seen anything since I made my last comment. I don't follow this that closely, so I think you're wrong when you assume things like that people have nothing to say.
    ALSO, another annoying part is the obscurantist language. When you're trying to make a point or educate on some matter, steer clear of this pseud-poetry. Explain it like you are talking to children if you need to. You do no good isolating people with obscurantist jargon. AND lastly, this is a pretty eclectic message board. Certainly not your average, or lowest common denominator people. At least from what I've seen. (even though you're likely including me in this category).

    The final thought is that Shangs is insane and has ideas and questions only the voices in his head can answer. I don't see any relevance to reality here. Then again, like you, I too am on drugs.

    Ribbit. Fuck the police. Literally, have sex with them. Beastiality is no crime.

  7. #26
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,425
    Rank: Stigmartyr
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dope Brained Tragedy666 View Post
    Anyone that didn't or does't understand Shangs behavior on these forums, just watch the new season of south park. It explains everyone. Shangs IS Kyle's dad. No Reason. Ribbit.

    The only frustrating part is the ego and the assumptions. If he actually thought he "WON" this...and I'm not sure what the game even was? I, like someone else in the forum, did not comment because there was nothing to say. I just am not on these boards 24/7 like he is, and I also sleep and work. So don't think too much into my lack of replies at the time you were hoping to get replies. Actually, the same goes for the origin of this thread. I didn't see it. I haven't seen anything since I made my last comment. I don't follow this that closely, so I think you're wrong when you assume things like that people have nothing to say.
    ALSO, another annoying part is the obscurantist language. When you're trying to make a point or educate on some matter, steer clear of this pseud-poetry. Explain it like you are talking to children if you need to. You do no good isolating people with obscurantist jargon. AND lastly, this is a pretty eclectic message board. Certainly not your average, or lowest common denominator people. At least from what I've seen. (even though you're likely including me in this category).

    The final thought is that Shangs is insane and has ideas and questions only the voices in his head can answer. I don't see any relevance to reality here. Then again, like you, I too am on drugs.

    Ribbit. Fuck the police. Literally, have sex with them. Beastiality is no crime.
    Well, you're either usually drunk or on drugs, so of course it wouldn't make sense to you. You've also admitted on several occasions that you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about yourself, so... - LOL -Not taking a shot, just making a statement.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 12-10-2016 at 05:33 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS