Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Default [x004]: JUL 24 2017 - METALDAYS - Tolmin, Slovenia

July 24 2017

Venue: METALDAYS

Tickets:
    https://www.mhshop-online.com/c365/metaldays-2017

Members Attending:

Although, if I have to be honest the reaction was nowhere near what I expected from a headliner. Manson seemed to notice that as well, desperately trying to get a louder reaction from the crowd but to no avail. This seems to have pissed him off, launching a few insults and taunts such as “Do you, people, even speak English? I’ll talk real slow” or “If you’re tired, we’ll just leave”. And in fact, that is exactly what they did as the performance was cut half an hour short compared to the official schedule. I can’t shake the feeling that the pale king is just a pale reflection of what he once was, and the audience picked up on that as well. Still, those who came to see him did not seem to mind, enjoying every minute of his hour-long set.
    https://www.hardwiredmagazine.com/re...r-in-the-alps/

Stupid Slovenians

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus13 View Post
    Although, if I have to be honest the reaction was nowhere near what I expected from a headliner. Manson seemed to notice that as well, desperately trying to get a louder reaction from the crowd but to no avail. This seems to have pissed him off, launching a few insults and taunts such as “Do you, people, even speak English? I’ll talk real slow” or “If you’re tired, we’ll just leave”. And in fact, that is exactly what they did as the performance was cut half an hour short compared to the official schedule. I can’t shake the feeling that the pale king is just a pale reflection of what he once was, and the audience picked up on that as well. Still, those who came to see him did not seem to mind, enjoying every minute of his hour-long set.
    https://www.hardwiredmagazine.com/re...r-in-the-alps/

Stupid Slovenians

Well the other dates so far were pretty amazing for a 48 year old man. He is putting effort into the performances. Maybe not this one because he got mad. I'm just happy he still tours. But he is still putting out amazing studio albums. The new one is going to be awesome.

I took my gf to metaldays to see him, it was her 1st manson show (my 4th) and him just walking off, not even performing deep six or say10 was a kick in the nuts.

However, the crowd really was garbage. Metaldays isn't a place for manson imo. It's filled with drunk metalhead monkeys who want to hear unintelligible garbage. People were hurling insults at him the whole show, talking shit about his outfits etc. It was enevideble that something would go wrong, I just wish I could have seen the ful show.
    Been Described As:
    - "Goth, Axl Rose lookin motherfucker..."
    - "Obviously the antichrist..."
    - "A cats bumhole"

Crimes in the Ocean mr.svperstar13's Avatar

Nvm
    Last edited by mr.svperstar13; 07-25-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Shame about this one but I've been happy with the other shows. Maybe the crowd will give more energy back on the next show.

I don't understand the hate, he's been sounding great the last couple of shows.

I donīt blame him for not finishing the full set, although can understand the frustration of people hoe wen to see him specifically... I hope Verona brings back a more positive vibe.

T R A I T O R

I'd feel the same way if I was performing and the crowd didn't seem to give a shit.