Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've been named best designer in my company's enterprise as of today.

Follow crazybitch On Twitter Follow crazybitch on Tumblr Visit crazybitch's Instagram Channel

I was fired from Mcdonald's because I called my manager a bitch under my breath when told me to make 250 breakfast burritos within the next hour. I made all the breakfast burritos. I also made the parfaits wrong. I didn't put enough berries in them. I was trained by another employee and she do anything but criticize the method I had been taught after a week. I was paid $8.50 per hour. My boyfriend said I should call Sandy Enterprises which is like their accountant and that's where I picked up my check for $60 minus tax.

It's called scientific management. The entire business model of these chain stores is based off of 20's poverty and the ford's assembly line. It is not always how things have been in America. We haven't always been slaves to corporate intrusion and monopolies on labor. A job should be a human right and does not rule over the way cash flow operates here. We basically have agencies who print money in exchange for services and partnerships. But when your boss is constantly bending you over, that's not even a business model.

But if you write THIS $ on a bay leaf and throw it into a fire you will make money fall into your hands. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybitch View Post
    I was fired from Mcdonald's because I called my manager a bitch under my breath when told me to make 250 breakfast burritos within the next hour. I made all the breakfast burritos. I also made the parfaits wrong. I didn't put enough berries in them. I was trained by another employee and she do anything but criticize the method I had been taught after a week. I was paid $8.50 per hour. My boyfriend said I should call Sandy Enterprises which is like their accountant and that's where I picked up my check for $60 minus tax.

It's called scientific management. The entire business model of these chain stores is based off of 20's poverty and the ford's assembly line. It is not always how things have been in America. We haven't always been slaves to corporate intrusion and monopolies on labor. A job should be a human right and does not rule over the way cash flow operates here. We basically have agencies who print money in exchange for services and partnerships. But when your boss is constantly bending you over, that's not even a business model.

But if you write THIS $ on a bay leaf and throw it into a fire you will make money fall into your hands. Try it.
    I'm 25 and have never been fired nor found(or let myself be) in a situation where I felt like a slave. Poverty is a choice. I was born into it.
    Bam!
    Now I'm very well off. I think I'll go out for a brandy tonight.
    Cheers

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crazybitch View Post

ONE SCOOP OF YOGURT, THEN FRUIT, THEN YOGURT. EIGHT TRAYS OF BURRITOS WITHIN 45 MINS. GOT IT? NO? YOU'RE TERMINATED.

I know what kind of environment that is, i work/ worked in it. McDonald's managers can be assholes, and can be nice. All i could say is choose the night shifts. In the morning, everyone is tired, and haven't had their coffee yet, same with the lovely customers. It's also the busiest hours. The moment i am mistreated, i quit. I don't take shit, neither should anyone else. I'm sure there's always a reason to call a manager a Bitch. :)
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow bitteralmonds On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Zimscum View Post
    At least you're not blaming anyone else for your incompetence.
    In retrospect, becoming a cashier while having Dyscalculia was probably not the best idea I've ever had. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Zimscum View Post
    I'm 25 and have never been fired nor found(or let myself be) in a situation where I felt like a slave. Poverty is a choice. I was born into it.
    Bam!
    Now I'm very well off. I think I'll go out for a brandy tonight.
    Cheers
    Food service jobs are very easy to get fired from because the entire industry is based on the revolving door model. The turnover rate is extremely high in any case because a lot of people often find out that they can't take the pressure. In food service, you're expected to be quick, polite, accurate, and follow all food safety rules to the T.
    Beware the smell of bitter almonds.

6. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post