Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Video Clip Casting By Luizo Vega

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Lol leave the guy alone fanboys
    Chillin' Killin'

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

For the one asking for a source, A friend of mine asked Luizo directly over his personal facebook account, they also talk about Luizo's personal projects but I doubt somebody here really cares about that xD

Ugh. Greedy Manson fans with no sense of boundaries, propriety, or patience are just SO overwhelmingly obnoxious as soon as they figure out someone's working with Manson and find their social media, I swear.

It's embarrassing that his collaborators get so bombarded and flooded as soon as the news breaks that they feel the need to issue statements like that.

:-\

5. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Ugh. Greedy Manson fans with no sense of boundaries, propriety, or patience are just SO overwhelmingly obnoxious as soon as they figure out someone's working with Manson and find their social media, I swear.

It's embarrassing that his collaborators get so bombarded and flooded as soon as the news breaks that they feel the need to issue statements like that.

Stff like that happens with all fandoms unfortunately. Still, doesn't make it any less weird.

Follow Idunno On Twitter

Maybe a few people asked him and he's just an asshole.
    "We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    Maybe a few people asked him and he's just an asshole.
    I would love it if my fans harassed people I worked with just to get info. 'm just too lazy to send these people messages asking for info.

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Ikr, i mean what are they nine years old? guess it's someone from mm cult lol.i'm really close with that guy ,he'is very frendly but i never asked him something Manson related.Just chill out everyone
    Chillin' Killin'

Well, it gets results sometimes... Like how Steve Coy was responsible for everything that leaked relating to Born Villain. He was so keen to be liked and to spread the word about his own band that he ended up letting someone (not naming names) end up leaking clips of Overneath the Path of Misery, then the Born Villain video, and then the lyrics to the entire album. I don't know if he was responsible for when MM.com was redone and let the Antichrist Superstar video leak, but all of the stuff happened pretty close together, and all from the same person. (Again, not naming names.)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00002740378105

If thats part of the video its gonna be a weird one 😈

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=370617593317622&id=1000110815 36714
    Last edited by maniac82; 03-04-2017 at 11:54 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    Looks like Pinhead in a gimp mask.