Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Killers

"We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Your link is already dead.

Animal abuse laws are almost exclusively all overzealous and cruel. It's absurd. People are emotional fucking sissies who think their dumb cats and dogs are humans. Humans are more important than animals in all situations, the end.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Fuck you
    Last edited by Idunno; 01-14-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Humans are utter shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Your link is already dead.

Animal abuse laws are almost exclusively all overzealous and cruel. It's absurd. People are emotional fucking sissies who think their dumb cats and dogs are humans. Humans are more important than animals in all situations, the end.
    I mean it should just be put out initially that anyone who does what was the initial petition was on about should get a shiv to the neck.

But I whole-fucking-nads-agree with ^

I've owned dogs my entire life, currently have three. There's indeed this growing sentiment among absolute fuckfaces that animals, particularly dogs, are to be treated in the same manner as human toddlers. I don't agree with any sort of physical discipline towards a small child, even spanking, because that's lazy ignorant parenting, but dogs are *fucking animals* and work based on dominance. Exercise, discipline, and affection is the order in which you goddamn bring up a dog.

I have relatives and friends who work in animal shelters and even the ASPCA. There is a massive, MASSIVE uptick in dogs being abandoned because their owners are incapable of properly bringing them up, and this comes down to discipline. I own boxers, as in actual 'dogs,' not fuckin' poodles. They understand they're big, and capable of causing harm. As puppies, their submission needs to be drilled in. If any of my dogs ever acted up around a child for example, you can bet I'd drag it both hands by the neck to the corner of the room, smack it in the side of the face a few times, and stand over it until it lied down at the base of my shoe. If one of them barked at a passerby during a walk, I'd calmly get down on a knee, and hold its mouth hard-shut until it bowed it's head and settled down. Unless you make a dog understand that they are subservient to you, and that you are their master, and that you are capable of disciplining them, they will become aggressive, they will frequently run, they will walk all over you. However, don't get me wrong, I do not 'beat' my dogs whatsoever, and genuine animal cruelty should be a severely punishable crime, but there is a sort of physical domination required in order to make them loyal and submissive. Reference literally any K9 police training program.

This gets me infuriated to no end, because there are too many spineless, mostly hipster fuckheads who think it'll be fun to get a big dog, and are incapable of bringing it up, and that results in one thing: Way, way more dogs being put down, and additionally, more dogs causing harm to people, particularly children. Whenever I'm with some girl who just bought a dog, and it barks violently at people, or nips at them, and she giggles and says 'You cant dooo thaaaat Mr. Silllly!' I want to roundhouse-kick her. Your dog is going to puncture a kid's hand soon, and it's going to be on your ass.

So yeah, this growing contingency of idiots trying to outlaw any form of physical discipline or punishment towards baser fucking animals because 'they're people too!' need to fuck off, buy cats, and understand they know nothing.

I don't understand how anyone could justify what they did, this is fucking sick!

You do understand that no one here is even attempting to justify gleefully slaughtering puppies with hammers, right?

o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    You do understand that no one here is even attempting to justify gleefully slaughtering puppies with hammers, right?

o_O
    That's what I got out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post

o_O
    My first thought ^

I RESERVE MY RIGHT TO SKIN THINGS ALIVE!

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    Humans are utter shit.
    Yeah, I remember 6th grade too.

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    I don't understand how anyone could justify what they did, this is fucking sick!
    Like Haz said, nobody is attempting to justify it. Two psychopaths in Russia did some fucked up shit. ok. Better sign an online petition demanding that they be "punished." Congratulations, you've done just as much good for the situation as I have by not signing this stupid petition. I'm sure it will end well however, in my experience insane internet outrage-drive witch hunts usually get the job done with no downsides at all.

This thread is retarded and pointless and it's almost as if a few of us were attempting to commandeer it and shift it into some semblance of constructive, interesting discussion.

But hey, it's your thread, so I guess we can switch to a stream of people coming in here to write "omg how sad, this is fucked up." Sounds fun.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye