Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Pet Killers

  1. #11

    Join Date: 06.22.14
    Posts: 179
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Better sign an online petition demanding that they be "punished." Congratulations, you've done just as much good for the situation as I have by not signing this stupid petition. I'm sure it will end well however, in my experience insane internet outrage-drive witch hunts usually get the job done with no downsides at all.
    I always thought it was cute. "I do not like this! I shall click a box on a website affirming I do not like this! Now to just sit back and watch things change in my favour." I mean I almost want to pinch the little cheeks of these world-changers and giv'm a cuddle.

    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    This thread is retarded and pointless and it's almost as if a few of us were attempting to commandeer it and shift it into some semblance of constructive, interesting discussion.
    Did my part. Threads here seem to plummet downward and die faster than cheap fireworks.

  2. #12
    Idunno's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.16
    Posts: 160
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Yeah, I remember 6th grade too.



    Like Haz said, nobody is attempting to justify it. Two psychopaths in Russia did some fucked up shit. ok. Better sign an online petition demanding that they be "punished." Congratulations, you've done just as much good for the situation as I have by not signing this stupid petition. I'm sure it will end well however, in my experience insane internet outrage-drive witch hunts usually get the job done with no downsides at all.

    This thread is retarded and pointless and it's almost as if a few of us were attempting to commandeer it and shift it into some semblance of constructive, interesting discussion.

    But hey, it's your thread, so I guess we can switch to a stream of people coming in here to write "omg how sad, this is fucked up." Sounds fun.
    This petition isn't just about getting justice for those "dumb cats and dogs" (but when humans discriminate against other humans so often, things like that shouldn't come as a big surprise). As you said yourself, these people are psychopaths, so them dealing with the law could also possibly lead to them getting mental health care. Especially when they have the law on their side like in this situation, I don't see any other way this could be done. I believe that things like this shouldn't go unnoticed, if they did what they did to so many animals and felt so good about it, what makes you say that they couldn't possibly go as far as to take a human life?
    "We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

  3. #13

    Join Date: 06.22.14
    Posts: 179
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Like, what the fuck are you on about at this point man? Are you not hearing the resounding 'well no shit'?

    It's like you're picking a fight with a toaster.

  4. #14
    Idunno's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.16
    Posts: 160
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Who's the toaster?
    "We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

  5. #15

    Join Date: 06.22.14
    Posts: 179
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Fuck if I know. That's on you.

  6. #16
    SEGLASS NI TONDAY Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,610
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    Like Haz said, nobody is attempting to justify it. Two psychopaths in Russia did some fucked up shit. ok. Better sign an online petition demanding that they be "punished." Congratulations, you've done just as much good for the situation as I have by not signing this stupid petition. I'm sure it will end well however, in my experience insane internet outrage-drive witch hunts usually get the job done with no downsides at all.

    This thread is retarded and pointless and it's almost as if a few of us were attempting to commandeer it and shift it into some semblance of constructive, interesting discussion.

    But hey, it's your thread, so I guess we can switch to a stream of people coming in here to write "omg how sad, this is fucked up." Sounds fun.
    Well, just to keep doing my part, fwiw...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    I mean it should just be put out initially that anyone who does what was the initial petition was on about should get a shiv to the neck.

    But I whole-fucking-nads-agree with ^

    I've owned dogs my entire life, currently have three. There's indeed this growing sentiment among absolute fuckfaces that animals, particularly dogs, are to be treated in the same manner as human toddlers. I don't agree with any sort of physical discipline towards a small child, even spanking, because that's lazy ignorant parenting, but dogs are *fucking animals* and work based on dominance. Exercise, discipline, and affection is the order in which you goddamn bring up a dog.

    I have relatives and friends who work in animal shelters and even the ASPCA. There is a massive, MASSIVE uptick in dogs being abandoned because their owners are incapable of properly bringing them up, and this comes down to discipline. I own boxers, as in actual 'dogs,' not fuckin' poodles. They understand they're big, and capable of causing harm. As puppies, their submission needs to be drilled in. If any of my dogs ever acted up around a child for example, you can bet I'd drag it both hands by the neck to the corner of the room, smack it in the side of the face a few times, and stand over it until it lied down at the base of my shoe. If one of them barked at a passerby during a walk, I'd calmly get down on a knee, and hold its mouth hard-shut until it bowed it's head and settled down. Unless you make a dog understand that they are subservient to you, and that you are their master, and that you are capable of disciplining them, they will become aggressive, they will frequently run, they will walk all over you. However, don't get me wrong, I do not 'beat' my dogs whatsoever, and genuine animal cruelty should be a severely punishable crime, but there is a sort of physical domination required in order to make them loyal and submissive. Reference literally any K9 police training program.

    This gets me infuriated to no end, because there are too many spineless, mostly hipster fuckheads who think it'll be fun to get a big dog, and are incapable of bringing it up, and that results in one thing: Way, way more dogs being put down, and additionally, more dogs causing harm to people, particularly children. Whenever I'm with some girl who just bought a dog, and it barks violently at people, or nips at them, and she giggles and says 'You cant dooo thaaaat Mr. Silllly!' I want to roundhouse-kick her. Your dog is going to puncture a kid's hand soon, and it's going to be on your ass.

    So yeah, this growing contingency of idiots trying to outlaw any form of physical discipline or punishment towards baser fucking animals because 'they're people too!' need to fuck off, buy cats, and understand they know nothing.
    I can honestly agree with most of that.

    There's a big difference between rationally disciplining a misbehaving animal and just beating the shit out of it for no reason or throwing it into a dogfight pit or w/e. And while animal cruelty is obviously a problem certain laws help keep in check, pooh-poohing actual concerns and leaving dangerous animals undisciplined is of course also a problem too few pet owners seem aware of or work against enough.

    The height of my own personal experience with this subject was when I was living with a gf who owned some dogs with her sisters and mom. The dad was a violent asshole, the mom divorced him, and he was barely ever around. I can only assume he was largely responsible for the training of the three dogs because anytime it was just me with them they were fucking insane despite their relative good behavior around the family. It was just two labradoodles and a boston terrier so we're not talking OMG UNMANAGEABLE but bigger ones were constantly tearing into the little one to the point I'd just put them in separate rooms with their own water and food dishes and walk them individually because they weren't my dogs to discipline and frankly weren't my problem. I was just glad they never attacked me while I was naked and doing unspeakable things with their master, lol.

    But I still had to reach into their sudden dogfights and pull them apart many, many times and it usually wasn't very pleasant for me but a few nips and scratches were better then trying to explain that I wasn't a negligent dog-sitter, it was just that the damned things lost their minds whenever the family left the house.

    But anyway, I saw the women and girls of the house "discipline" them a few times and it was weak and useless as fuck. Pretty much as you described it. "Ooh, you think you're scawy! D'aw, that's so ky0000t. Oh, hush Mr. Poopy-Pants!" That kinda stuff. So, naturally, I eventually got the shit end of the stick.

    I was laying on my back watching TV on the floor with the boston terrier cuddled up on my chest one night and stroking her head front to back when she started nipping at my dangling wristband, which was cute and fun at first. She'd lay there and kinda try to grab it with her mouth when it passed by and eventually she got a little TOO close to my face so I said FUCK THAT and sat up to stop the game. I looked down at her and wondered why she was bleeding before finally realizing suddenly that it was MY blood, dripping down off my face onto her. Never even really felt the bite! I guess those tiny li'l teeth are pretty sharp, lol.

    Anyway, I was uninsured but went to the ER and got ten stitches to get the tip of my nose sewn back on all the way and a nice, hefty bill for $1,200 while keeping the ER techs from reporting the dog because I honestly felt like it wasn't really her fault. Some better training would've helped, though. (And better awareness on my part, tbh...but wtf I wasn't a dog-owner.)

    That said, the part about "just buy cats" rings untrue though because the only "large" pet I'd ever owned was an alley cat I took in and even HE sent a friend of mine to the ER with a $600 bill, lol. But once I realized he was untrainable and basically just wanted to murder everything he saw, I didn't just laugh it off while my pals dropped like flies. No, I got the adorable little bastard neutered and sent him back to the alley from whence he came. Honestly, I still miss the little guy but FUCK THAT NOISE, right?

    Those are my two major pet-attack stories to help salvage the thread, such as it is and such as they are.

    But, yeah. Beating innocent puppies to death with a hammer for fun is a definite no-no.


  7. #17

    Join Date: 07.19.17
    Location: Chicago
    Posts: 9
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I had a parrot for 10 years, but then I died

  8. #18
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,702
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I had a parrot for 10 years, but then I died
    Though I've never died forever, I've heard of mysterious deaths including those of parrots. Especially in the case of a parrot named "Petey". His owners returned home only to find that his head had been ripped off by a fat mobster who they believed was "The Gas Man". He was accidentally brought to justice while journeying cross country, however. by Petey's owners. The more fucked up thing about the events that followed the beheading of their pet is that one of the men sold the bird, whose head they duct taped back onto its body, to a blind kid for gas money to track down and poison the burger of the man who had killed their beloved Petey.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  9. #19
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,400
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    Your link is already dead.

    Animal abuse laws are almost exclusively all overzealous and cruel. It's absurd. People are emotional fucking sissies who think their dumb cats and dogs are humans. Humans are more important than animals in all situations, the end.
    Thank you.
    The Conet Project


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS