Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Other Manson "Fans"

big tits ≠ good tits
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

^^ I'm not a big fan of big tits, though it is more about the shape than the size.

I think I sort of understand what the OP is talking about. I remember for YEARS I was just a lurker and didn't make an account... This is back in about 2002 when I was just a kid though.... But at that time, I remember thinking, "my god, these people are so smart, but they are assholes and pretentious as well". I was just a little kid. I probably didn't know those words at the time. But that's how I felt. A bit afraid to join because I could already smell that I would have been ripped on like crazy...but you know what? I would have deserved it.

I love this community now days, now that I am older. I really think it may have been just me being a kid, not having thick skin, and not having a sense of humor or identity or whatever it is. I was way too paranoid. Now I don't give a fuck, and I feel like I get along with most of you great.

This forum is a wonderful hangout, and a wonderful source of information.

Manson shows are a different story. I still get the vibe from some audience members that they think they are better than everyone or that they "KNOW" Manson more than I do or anybody else for that matter. Yet, these are the type of people that don't even know this forum exists. I'm talking about the fans that think THEY are actually the super fans because they read Long Hard Road Out Of Hell in high school and they refer to Manson as "Brian" thinking they are a step up or on some pedestal....that they know something the rest of us don't, and it's the most trivial bullshit that is common knowledge half the time. Bitch, you don't know shit! Any one of us on this forum (at least of regular users) has more knowledge about Manson in their pinky toe than some of these dick head "fans" that got the Guns, God, and Government dvd as a Christmas gift, so they know how Manson REALLY is behind the scenes.

Speaking of titties, I knew this fucking girl once that was like that. She was the most conceited AIRHEAD mindless idiot you'd ever meet. I don't know what happened to her, but I'd bet money that she doesn't even listen to Manson anymore. Because she was just a trendy douche bag. At the time, Manson was popular in her high school, so she was a fan. She's one of these people that go through a phase and now feel like they are better than you because they "grew out of that immature shit". She was one of those kids that just followed the herd even though she thought she was an individual. It's quite funny -- people that are so delusional that they can't even see that they are part of what they are criticizing. But it would just be annoying. She'd have your most generic list of "facts' about Manson....or hell, maybe even she'd stumble across some obscure shit and she really felt like it mattered at all lol. No one gives two shits, you're an idiot and you don't even have a clue. She identified with meaningless words like "goth". And it was actually important to her.

Some of the fans are assholes and pretentious, but I assume that's little to do with being a fan, and rather, some PEOPLE are just assholes and pretentious. At the same time, different band crowds really do somehow FEEL different.

But back to titties once again. I tend to like smaller ones. But this girl I mentioned earlier had small perky tits, but when you'd grab then, they were hard like muscles! Remember in Seinfeld when Jerry was dating the girl with "man hands"? This chick had man pecks. I still got a blowjob from her though. What can you do? The entire female body is amazing, but I'm more of an ass man myself. I feel like you get the best of both worlds there, because the ass is there obviously, but the puss is right next door, so they are much better to masturbate to than titties.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

I don't know, I've been involved with a lot of fanbases over the years, and even when there are pretentious ones in the bunch usually there are still a lot of friendly and/or accepting people in most groups that I could always get along with and be friends with. Manson fans on the other hand are unique, at least in my experience, in this regard. Never bumped into a Manson fan that was cool about it, or accepting if I happened to disagree about an album or something menial like that. I tend to believe it isn't just Manson fans, but rather "music snobs" in general, who are that way. I never have been all that fanatical over music. I rarely will play music, and mostly just do it when friends come over. Guess the music/artsy scene isn't my thing.

Also, titties are irrelevant imo. Its really more about hips/ass and to an extent facial features imo. In fact, an obsession with breasts is a psychological thing that happens when you weren't breastfed enough as a baby, or in other cases too much, and its you subconsciously seeking that for comfort. :P

But yeah, sucks to be a fan of Manson in a world of Manson fans, etc
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manson15Marilyn View Post
    In fact, an obsession with breasts is a psychological thing that happens when you weren't breastfed enough as a baby, or in other cases too much, and its you subconsciously seeking that for comfort. :P
    Ooo, get a load of Mr. "I'm Too High and Mighty for Tits" over here
    This space intentionally left blank.

8. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    titties
    big titties. Some smaller titties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    the tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    big tits ≠ good tits
    Quote Originally Posted by M Tragedy666 View Post
    big tits. back to titties once again. small perky tits. titties.
    titties.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    Ooo, get a load of Mr. "I'm Too High and Mighty for Tits" over here
    This, I feel, is going very well.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

Long time lurker here (5 or so years), finally decided to start weighing in on discussions! Hope I can make some decent points :)
    I did have another account and I can't access it (I think I posted twice), I will message an admin about closing that account in favour of this one :)

My experience with other Manson fans is quite negative (not completely, have also made some great friends through him and the gigs). I love the experience of live music, me and my girlfriend will happily queue quite a few hours. We enjoy the experience and it means we're at the front (I have been told how stupid this is numerous times but we enjoy the time making new friends). However at Manson gigs I have never had a more negative experience. We did a 8 hour queue twice for his gigs in 2015 and didn't once see barrier, which was partly due to the venue, partly due to fans pushing and grabbing.

But I have NEVER been punched in the face for my spot at a gig before, I was dead centre and one from barrier, it was rough as to be expected. But the person behind me yanked my hair back and punched me square in the face and tried to push in front. I held my place (ended up with Manson stroking my face so definitely worth it). But between the broken toes at one Manson gig, being knocked out at another and then that, I've found the fans have been a lot more violent than any other crowds I've been in. Which is quite sad to see as I've been barrier for Rammstein at Download and came out less injured than I have at a Manson gig.

Also the screaming fangirls really get on my nerves! We all get excited as it's Manson, but screeching from the moment the lights go down till he's on stage is fairly irritating. It felt more like I was in a pit full of Banshees than a rock concert at some points! I'm just glad I wear earplugs to gigs haha :D

To balance that out though, I've found a lot of great people through those gigs. The extreme fangirls and fanboys are hard to stand talking to (really grating and often stating pretty incorrect stuff as if it's a fact), but there are a lot of passionate fans who are open minded and a great conversation. We made some amazing friends through those long queues.
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

Yeah, the extreme fanatics I'd say are the worst. But I suppose in the end it really doesn't matter. We all know the ones with titties are the only fans that matter to Manson and his musicians. Lol

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I've never really been around many other Manson fans besides an ex best friend of mine and some edgy kids I barely hung out with in high school. But when EMDM came out and I liked it, I was called a dishonest fan by my best friend because I didn't hate it. The same trend continued with that fucker up to Born Villain, constantly telling me there's no way I could legitimately want to listen to his newer shit and constantly went on the attack every time I dared to play something new, especially from THEOL (which I love more than BV and he just could not comprehend)

We grew apart in many different aspects and I don't miss him. I know that's not much to add to this thread, but yeah, that's my experience lol. Apart from that however, I have chatted with both shitty and awesome fans on the internet and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpse-89 View Post
    We grew apart in many different aspects and I don't miss him.
    Well, that's probably because, half-assed fan or not, he's obviously a retarded fucking asshole.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post