Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marilyn Manson on Judith Regan Interview [Fox News] & Much Music USA Uranium

I miss those kind of interview ...

Quote Originally Posted by Unpretty Unsafe View Post
    Aw, sweet! That'd be awesome, Haz. I'd happily find my tape, but I'd rather see it uploaded in the best quality possible.

Speaking of which, one TV appearance that seems to be lost is his 3rd and final appearance on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher. It aired in Spring of 2001. I have the 1997 and 1998 appearances, and they're up on YouTube anyway. But that 2001 appearance, just seems to have faded into obscurity. Any chance you got that one, Haz?

Here's a photo from that appearance...

http://www.oocities.org/sunsetstrip/...3768/Newpi.jpg
    Sadly, no...I was helping my sister move to D.C. the day that aired and it took long enough to find and unpack her TV that I was only barely able to set it up in time to catch the last couple minutes and didn't even find her VCR in time to tape just that much of it. The problem is that "Politically Incorrect" was cancelled before that episode went into syndication and licensing issues have kept the show from being distributed elsewhere since then.

Bah!

Been on the hunt for it for almost DECADES now but so far all that's turned up is this (typo-laden) transcript of the show.

Better than nothing!

Interview:2001/04/06 Politically Incorrect - The Marilyn Manson Wiki

But, plz, by all means...post away! It could be YEARS before I find that stuff, unfortunately. My life's an absolute MESS, lol.
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 02-10-2017 at 01:46 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post