Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: feb 14 2017 - your bets

Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    Remember when he said Irresponsible Hate Anthem was recorded February 14, 1997? He was off by like half a year!!!
    Ikr! What a liar.

But really, I believe we'll get SOMETHING, album or not, most likely a song. I'll be happy with a song, but shit rainbows for the album.
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 02-04-2017 at 02:57 PM.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ramm91 View Post
    Probably a single and album/tracklist announcement.

A full album release would be great but I won't get my hopes up.
    That's what I'm thinking
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

No chance in hell is the album coming out on the 14th. I'm predicting a summer release, anywhere from late May to early July. I think the album's 'done' for the most part, and now they're just starting to work out the promotion and tour.

Best case scenario, a single/video. Likely case, maybe a partial track listing or some official imagery. Worst case, a cryptic message on Twitter or IG about a looming storm or something.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

The thing is Manson is the artist and a creator and he has a lot of ideas and I feel that if he had his way a lot of things would happen but I would think ultimately a record label has to have some input for the marketing and promotion. It's easy to put the blame on MM because he mentions things but there's always other factors involved in the end.

I expect we will get something else he wouldn't have mentioned Feb 14 the other day. If we get the album it would be a big move to drop that without any hype or promotion. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a single, or some major announcement for the album possibly artwork or track list.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Could get just a Digital release then a physical release afterwards. I could see a announcement a few days before.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

I would not be surprised if February 14 passes with nothing mentioned. He's had a few albums hit in spring, so I'm going with may or June,

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

According to Manson's last tweet, for anyone who's ever read the Bible or even looked that verse up, he's wanting to go to God just to see again first. So, we'll see how that goes. Then he'll come back and release it to his disciples. - lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

If I am wrong I am wrong, I think he might pull a NIN and just drop it on the 14th like he said. I mean the most obvious situation is him releasing a single or a tracklist but I'm gonna go all in and say he fucking nuts up and drops the monster when he said it will. I think it would be awesome and probably one of the few most unconventional releases an artists can do for an album. For that reason alone I'm willing to go all in on this.

But hey, I'm sane enough to know THIS IS Manson so my little caveat is that I don't expect it to happen but I want it to. However I'm willing to have fun with this and make a dumb little bet. :P
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    If I am wrong I am wrong, I think he might pull a NIN and just drop it on the 14th like he said. I mean the most obvious situation is him releasing a single or a tracklist but I'm gonna go all in and say he fucking nuts up and drops the monster when he said it will. I think it would be awesome and probably one of the few most unconventional releases an artists can do for an album. For that reason alone I'm willing to go all in on this.

But hey, I'm sane enough to know THIS IS Manson so my little caveat is that I don't expect it to happen but I want it to. However I'm willing to have fun with this and make a dumb little bet. :P
    Agree with this although trying not to get my hopes up. Let's face it, if he releases the full video, this will be controversial even for him, given the cultural climate right now. So for that reason I kind of think he may unload whatever he wrote in this album, all at once, as his statement on everything that's going on. Today is February 4th, so I say . . . say . . . ten.

Last edited by yankhoe; 02-04-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Irony

The guy's not Beyonce. Just 'dropping' the album in ten days with virtually no promotion is outright asking for a lot of people to lose a lot of money, while the album goes by without much of a peep, thus trickling down into low album and ticket sales. There needs to be some foreplay before the finish, people.

I think the longer we wait from the official beginning of promotion (which is what could feasibly start on the 14th) the better. More promotion means more attention which means more sales which means more money which means better investment, better tours, better videos, better everything.

I could be wrong of course, but I wouldn't hit up the ponies with the likes of those who think an album release on the 14th is even a microscopic possibility. It's not happening. A better conversation would be what could indeed possibly be given to us on that day.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post