Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: feb 14 2017 - your bets

It really won't lol.

Did anybody see that supposed leak tracklisting on Amazon? Titles like the "Fashion Bible" and "They Ran Too Far Away" iirc, plus it was apprently 15 tracks long, too long if you ask me. Manson had a very good run with TPE in 2015 and it's tours, if he called it a day I would be happy, maybe go into films less casually and full yime ot catch up on the Holy Wood novel and put out a greatest hits when the Marilyn Manson band turns 30 in 2019. That is how I would play it out but he doesn't owe me anything and this is probably in the wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    Did anybody see that supposed leak tracklisting on Amazon? Titles like the "Fashion Bible" and "They Ran Too Far Away" iirc, plus it was apprently 15 tracks long, too long if you ask me. Manson had a very good run with TPE in 2015 and it's tours, if he called it a day I would be happy, maybe go into films less casually and full yime ot catch up on the Holy Wood novel and put out a greatest hits when the Marilyn Manson band turns 30 in 2019. That is how I would play it out but he doesn't owe me anything and this is probably in the wrong thread.
    The 'leaked' tracklist on Amazon didn't look legit? Do you think fashion bible could be a real song title?

It looks fake as shit. It happens every era, people looking for attention. One of the titles was Teasdale... really? I'm suprised that there are retards who believe everything they see on the internet.

--------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Did I read that right? Did they say some fans were suicidal because it wasn't out on Valentines day?
    Wtf?

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

My current bet: Manson never said 2017 when he said valentines day, so probably is goint to be 2018 valentines day.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post