Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Marilyn Manson & Christian conservatives

  1. #21
    GAFSTER FuckmanQ's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.28.14
    Location: Unatco HQ
    Posts: 1,470
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Aren't you just a jolly ole fellow. ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by ContactingTheDead View Post
    Also, I've been on this forum for a long long time. Around 6 years.

    Lurked for a long time and then made an account, ended up losing that password, couldn't get it back, made this account and here we are.

    Throughout the years, I've read a majority of the threads and it's one of three things usually:
    1.) "I miss Manson, he isn't on tour, let me share my post concert depression video to help us get through this sad time." (Give me a break, these are laughable and downright sad...)
    2.) Downright hatred for anyone who makes an account and comes in here and tries to shake things up. Mocking them and making them leave.
    (Y'all do realize it's only like a few dozen of y'all left? Lol. You made a majority of people leave. You can see that I'm right, by looking at the website traffic stats.)
    3.) Circle jerking over how cool these pictures/videos of Manson are. .
    Okay? What does being on a forum for 6 years quantify to exactly? Nothing, The thing people have been pointing out to you which you fail to grasp is we do not just blindly follow Manson. I would definitely say a majority on this forum have their own personal misgivings with him in their own unique way. MMT for example has pointed out constantly and I agree with his sentiments that Manson has become more and more dopey and as a result it's hard to take what the man says seriously nowadays.

    I for one have been lamenting his lack of effort when it comes to tours and how little these "Eras" actually feel like Eras. That isn't what this discussion is about so I don't see why you're generalizing everyone on this forum into this world view of yours. I and no one else have judged you or made generalizations about you whatsoever. So, how about you show the same level of respect that you have actually been fortunate to receive?

    Give me an example of someone that has been scared away from here? I have seen multiple new faces here being welcomed and being allowed to communicate their opinions. Man the sheer level of bullshit in your post really does stink man. Oh and on the obvious reference to the "Social Media Updates" thread or the "Public Pictures" thread, why does it matter? If you don't want to see people talking about that then don't look at it. In fact you are actually a pretty smart dude when you actually start discussing Manson stuff so how about you make a thread and get involved instead of bitching at us for no discernible reason? No one is blaming your God for where they are mentally in life and no one equally gives a shit about anyone elses beliefs. I used to be a militant Atheist but I grew up and nowadays I still don't believe in a God but I honestly do not care what anyone does with their life as long as they do not fuck with my life directly or the people I love and care about.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

  2. #22

    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,068
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    It's supremely ironic that a Christian, with the typical Christian martyr-complex, should feel at liberty to come onto this forum and begin to complain about 'cult-like behavior'.

    Who is more 'cult-like' - a rock fan who adopts fashion tips from an artist he or she admires, or someone who wants to circumscribe human freedom in the name of their fictitious God?

    You're a Trump voter. Has there ever been a movement in this nation more fundamentally anti-individualistic and anti-liberty than the Trump phenomenon? You profess to be a 'libertarian'; you lie through your teeth every time you use the word to describe yourself. And lying, as we all know, is a sin. If you want to sacrifice yourself on the altar of your Tangerine Messiah you have every right to do so; we have every right to object to it, to wrench the sacrificial dagger from your hands and turn it upon you.

    You want control. You want to use the force of the State to prohibit things you don't like, be it abortion or gay marriage or atheism. But I will fight you. And if you come after me physically, I will kill you in defense of those liberties which are precious to me. My freedom is my freedom; on these grounds there can be no dialogue and there will be no compromise.

    So far as I'm concerned, Manson has not been nearly militant enough in the last decade and a half. "You say God, I say Say10" is a witty pun; it does nothing to actually defend those ideas Manson has stood for historically. Stronger medicine, stronger medicine by far, is required.

    No sympathy, and no affinity. Get out of the way of human liberty or it will run you down.
    Last edited by The Overman; 02-18-2017 at 10:04 AM.

  3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  4. #23
    ContactingTheDead's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.26.14
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 101
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Add ContactingTheDead on Facebook Visit ContactingTheDead's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    You want control. You want to use the force of the State to prohibit things you don't like, be it abortion or gay marriage or atheism. But I will fight you. And if you come after me physically, I will kill you in defense of those liberties which are precious to me. My freedom is my freedom; on these grounds there can be no dialogue and there will be no compromise.
    You say I'm the one who wants control, then you proceed to tell me that you would kill me for my opposing views. Who wants control again?

    -I've already said I'm not a Christian. (Maybe one day people will realize you can ready scripture and be against Christians. I've already stated I'm not a cult like follower of a church.)

    -Yes, I voted for the winning presidential candidate. I originally voted for Cruz in the primary, but went with Trump in the election.

    -I never said that I was trying to stop people from doing anything at all. I never said I would try to put a stop to abortions, gay marriage, etc. (Once again, maybe one day people will realize someone can be against something, but not go after it, because that's their choice. Just like the 2nd amendment is a right. The way I look at it is, I keep my rights and you don't come after them, and I won't come after yours.)

    -I actually am a libertarian. (As shown above.)

    I apologize to anyone who was offended at my posts.
    Truly, I do.

    The reason I have so much resentment to the forum, is because I was severely harassed and bullied and the admins didn't do anything, because the members harassing me were their friends.
    (Not y'all, and I won't name names, because nothing with happen..)

    So again, I apologize for taking out my frustration to different individuals and admins on you guys.

    I've witnessed these same people spew their hatred and bully/harass those who get out of line or say something that they don't believe in or against their views.

    I came in here and my original post was extremely nice, in my opinion. I stood up and said, "This is me. No lies. No walls. Nothing hidden. Here I am."

    And I got a response of "suck a ****". I will tell you that that individual is one of the people always being negative when they don't agree with someone. They never contribute anything, just bully people, and the admins let it go on and on, because numbers to the site are dropping and they've been a loyal member...

    Rant over.

    I'd like to have a real conversation about Manson or the Bible, so if you have any video or lyric or anything that you are wondering if there is a biblical reference to it, I'd love to help out and see if I know anything about it.

    Remember everyone,
    Let's not get carried away, life is too short to waste time arguing online with strangers.

    Get out and enjoy the day, and eat one of your favorite meals.
    Just remember,
    Be happy
    You're the only person who can make you happy at the end of the day.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
  6. #24

    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,068
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ContactingTheDead View Post
    You say I'm the one who wants control, then you proceed to tell me that you would kill me for my opposing views. Who wants control again?
    You seem to interpret posts the way you interpret the Bible - selectively, with an eye to taking from them what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    And if you come after me physically, I will kill you in defense of those liberties which are precious to me
    That includes, incidentally, those agents of your government to whom you delegate the authority to police my morality.

    -I've already said I'm not a Christian. (Maybe one day people will realize you can ready scripture and be against Christians. I've already stated I'm not a cult like follower of a church.)
    This is but a less clever variation on the old "I'm not religious; I have a personal relationship with Jesus" theme. It was annoying then and it's pernicious now.

    -Yes, I voted for the winning presidential candidate. I originally voted for Cruz in the primary, but went with Trump in the election.
    Cruz is even more authoritarian, and less genuine, than Trump. Of the two, I prefer the Orange.

    -I never said that I was trying to stop people from doing anything at all.
    You won't. The State, now in thrall to your retrograde value system, will.

    I never said I would try to put a stop to abortions, gay marriage, etc. (Once again, maybe one day people will realize someone can be against something, but not go after it, because that's their choice. Just like the 2nd amendment is a right. The way I look at it is, I keep my rights and you don't come after them, and I won't come after yours.)
    In reality, you've already voted my rights away. You get to keep your hands clean while your President does the heavy lifting for you.

    -I actually am a libertarian. (As shown above.)
    No; you're a theocrat masquerading as one. Or have you actually read Joseph Déjacque?

    I apologize to anyone who was offended at my posts.
    Truly, I do.
    "I'm sorry you got offended. I'm the real victim here."

    The reason I have so much resentment to the forum, is because I was severely harassed and bullied and the admins didn't do anything, because the members harassing me were their friends.
    (Not y'all, and I won't name names, because nothing with happen..)
    Pity-poor you. From what I've seen, the liberals on this forum, in their all-knowing liberality, took it very easy on you. I understand that any contradiction is bullying to you; if I had my druthers you'd be run off the forum in a hoosegow.

    So again, I apologize for taking out my frustration to different individuals and admins on you guys.
    You are not a victim.

    I've witnessed these same people spew their hatred and bully/harass those who get out of line or say something that they don't believe in or against their views.
    All communities have a definite ideological slant. I am an anarcho-communist. Would I expect to be welcomed with open arms on, say, RedState? Should I? No, because I'm not a moron.

    You came here to put yourself in a Jesus Christ Pose, in the immortal words of Soundgarden. You ought to be happy. You're being given the martyrdom you desire in electronic form.

    I came in here and my original post was extremely nice, in my opinion. I stood up and said, "This is me. No lies. No walls. Nothing hidden. Here I am."
    Nobody likes a smiling snake. You can be as polite as you want; it doesn't change the fact that the ultimate course your logic follows leads to State-enforced conformity and a hive-mind mentality.

    And I got a response of "suck a ****". I will tell you that that individual is one of the people always being negative when they don't agree with someone. They never contribute anything, just bully people, and the admins let it go on and on, because numbers to the site are dropping and they've been a loyal member...
    How's it feel, up on that big ol' cross of yours? Getting lonely?

  7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  8. #25
    ContactingTheDead's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.26.14
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 101
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Add ContactingTheDead on Facebook Visit ContactingTheDead's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    In reality, you've already voted my rights away. I am an anarcho-communist.
    How's it feel, up on that big ol' cross of yours? Getting lonely?
    You know what I have to say about you?
    You're a communist who should throw himself off a bridge.

    Hopefully Trump does shut your kind up. Can we throw your kind in fema camps?

    Any communist who thinks anarchy is the way to go, should seriously be hung for treason. I would gladly vote for it and help out. I'll even pay money to see it happen.

  9. #26

    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,068
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ContactingTheDead View Post
    You know what I have to say about you?
    You're a communist who should throw himself off a bridge.

    Hopefully Trump does shut your kind up. Can we throw your kind in fema camps?

    Any communist who thinks anarchy is the way to go, should seriously be hung for treason. I would gladly vote for it and help out. I'll even pay money to see it happen.
    How Christian. "Love thy neighbor - save for when you throw him off a bridge." But you've contradicted yourself: would you prefer to throw me from a bridge or to hang me? At least, in true 'libertarian' fashion, you're willing to put your money where your mouth is with respect to the latter option. As for FEMA camps, I should think you'd prefer a privatized option. The bourgeoisie must always profit, after all, even in murder.

    I've accepted my fate already. It's the fate of Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht (both of whom actually were thrown off bridges) and all other heroes of the working-class. I'm not a 'traitor'; I had no loyalty to your State in the first.

    And now everyone here sees what the actual choice of the matter is. You haven't saved America. You've doomed it.
    Last edited by The Overman; 02-18-2017 at 11:16 AM.

  10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
  11. #27
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,728
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Ironically, you seem to be the kind of Christian Manson mocks. We now have a perfect example of one on this board.

    Your posts started off respectful but your replies aren't showing to be very Christian in the slightest.

  12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
  13. #28
    Idunno's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.15.16
    Posts: 154
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Follow Idunno On Twitter

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    I am an anarcho-communist.
    I have no idea what that means. Can you elaborate?
    "We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

  14. #29

    Join Date: 04.11.12
    Location: Hell, Illinois
    Posts: 1,068
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    I have no idea what that means. Can you elaborate?
    I believe that workers who are employed in a given industry ought to collectively own the output of that industry, without the mediation of a State or a bureaucracy a la Stalinism to regulate the productive process. To be more specific, I identify more strongly with council communism of the kind whose foremost American representative was Paul Mattick, Sr. and whose originator was the Dutch Anton Pannekoek.

    https://www.marxists.org/archive/mattick-paul/

  15. #30
    ContactingTheDead's Avatar
    Join Date: 10.26.14
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 101
    Rank: Brilliant Slut
    Add ContactingTheDead on Facebook Visit ContactingTheDead's Youtube Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    I've accepted my fate already.

    And now everyone here sees what the actual choice of the matter is. You haven't saved America. You've doomed it.
    Here's the typical lunatic Manson fan that I was ranting about earlier...

    A communist who thinks he is such a hero for a cause and has "accepted his fate already" to be thrown off a bridge.

    I would love to see you have a mental evaluation performed on you. Guaranteed that you would be put on some kind of meds. (Which you probably are, but too poor to afford the medication.)

    Mental illness is a hell of a drug...

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Ironically, you seem to be the kind of Christian Manson mocks. We now have a perfect example of one on this board.

    Your posts started off respectful but your replies aren't showing to be very Christian in the slightest.
    How many times do I have to say that I am NOT A CHRISTIAN! I am banned from churches around me, because I was preaching from the Bible and they don't. I don't blindly follow a religion.

    Once again, here we have a Manson fan who thinks they know exactly who Jesus was and what He stood for...

    I don't follow a hippie, tree-hugger Christ. I follow the one actually spoken about in the Bible.

    Let me share with you some words that Jesus Himself spoke:

    Matthew 10:34
    ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

    Luke 12:49
    "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

    Jesus stated he didn't come to bring peace, but a sword. And how He brought fire to the earth and how I wish it were already kindled...
    (There's your reference to the burning cross in mechanical animals era)

    The truth is, the true Christ has more in common with your beliefs than you realize.

    You don't hate Christ, you hate Christianity. You hate the hippie version of what the church has made Him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    I have no idea what that means. Can you elaborate?
    Ahhhhh, gotta love society...

    This forum sees someone who believes in God and tells them to "suck a ****".

    This forum sees a Marxist communist and they want more information.

    Haha, gotta love it...

    Following a capitalist band and supporting communists.

    This forum is a joke, and a majority of people know that.

    38.8% bounce rate... (Ouch)

    Nice fishy traffic sources too. (Seems like someone is buying fake back links)

    35.17% Serbia
    19.39% Slovakia
    10.10% United States
    4.84% Russia
    4.41% Argentina

    Your website is dying, because your community is hateful and cancerous...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS