Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: That Poppy

I really want to like her, but for me only a couple of songs come close fulfilling the promise of all those weird little videos!

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I love neuro-linguistic programming. There are a lot of techniques. I love virtual reality. It's really easy to do. All you have to do is follow these steps. Computer. Internet. Video. Camera. Everyone is happy. Poppy has Kool-Aid and candy. Everyone should have Kool-Aid and candy. Isn't this experience fun? Poppy loves you. Poppy will always love you.

Feb.1st, 2018

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Nice, thanks for filming as well - looks good. :)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

I found this impostor claiming to be Poppy. She is not Moriah Pereira. She's Poppy. This girl is NOT.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Sure I come late to the party, but did you check the webcode behind the official Poppy website? Back then, it had a big pyramid with an eye on top, drawn from the signs and characters you have when you program something. It was a "subtle" way of letting you know and wonder more and more about what's behind That Poppy and her contract with Interscope. Who is Titanic Sinclair really? Is he mocking us by using all of this imagery by triggering our conspiracy radars, or it is just a blatant statement about the current situation of most of the music and film industry? I remember he was selling Joy Division T-shirts with his name instead of the band's name. Either he has huge balls or he's a dickhead. I don't know.

I will try to read your posts when I have the time, probably you know a lot more than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Pope View Post
    Sure I come late to the party, but did you check the webcode behind the official Poppy website? Back then, it had a big pyramid with an eye on top, drawn from the signs and characters you have when you program something. It was a "subtle" way of letting you know and wonder more and more about what's behind That Poppy and her contract with Interscope. Who is Titanic Sinclair really? Is he mocking us by using all of this imagery by triggering our conspiracy radars, or it is just a blatant statement about the current situation of most of the music and film industry?
    That's neat but that's just a part of the project, there's no conspiracy behind Poppy and why wouldn't a large label want her after the massive viral success?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolution View Post
    That's neat but that's just a part of the project, there's no conspiracy behind Poppy and why wouldn't a large label want her after the massive viral success?
    Because I don't think the success became with the music, the success was about the videos, so a film company would have made more sense to me. And I don't know if there's a conspiracy or not, that's why I said maybe the boy who runs it is simply joking and playing the game of confusion to make it look like there is something else. That being the case, he is a genius at what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Pope View Post
    Sure I come late to the party, but did you check the webcode behind the official Poppy website? Back then, it had a big pyramid with an eye on top, drawn from the signs and characters you have when you program something. It was a "subtle" way of letting you know and wonder more and more about what's behind That Poppy and her contract with Interscope. Who is Titanic Sinclair really? Is he mocking us by using all of this imagery by triggering our conspiracy radars, or it is just a blatant statement about the current situation of most of the music and film industry? I remember he was selling Joy Division T-shirts with his name instead of the band's name. Either he has huge balls or he's a dickhead. I don't know.

I will try to read your posts when I have the time, probably you know a lot more than I do.
    All you had to do was follow these steps. View > Developer > View Source then take a screen shot by pressing the ctrl + prt sc sysrq keys on your laptop computer. Line 70. Also, be sure to follow @nickgroff on Twitter.com using the Twitter.com app. Did you know that Clinician Artist is an anagram for Titanic Sinclair? If you read above, I brought up their use of Neuro-Linguistic programming. It's pretty interesting as long as you don't have epilepsy, Automatonophobia or are sexually confused. Here are some cool links.

http://impoppy.com/
    http://titanicsinclair.com/
    https://titanicsinclair.bandcamp.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/titanicsinclair/?hl=en
    https://twitter.com/titanicsinclair?lang=en
    https://twitter.com/poppy?lang=en
    https://www.instagram.com/impoppy/
    http://poppy.church/

As for "Are they mocking us?"? No. We live in times that is all about upgrading from person to person based on their social marketability. They've invited us to experience their world. Yes, they're mocking us. Though in a clever, not for any sinister reasons playful way and just for the overall sake of it. Charlotte is also one hell of a hip hop-non stop-disco pop-record spinning bot. She's their opening act if you haven't seen them on tour.

I think that the next album should be entitled "Dial Up". I was smoking a cigarette and sipping on some coffee this morning while enjoying the smell of my freshly washed hair and temperature down in my basement whenever I thought of that as well as came up with some song title ideas. Ideas are good to have. Especially if you can express them. If you can understand your own thought process, that is a good thing. As for my "Dial Up" Poppy album idea, here are some titles of future tracks I'd like to see entitled on future tracks.

-"Poor?No!" -- "Blue Screen. Oh no." ---"Art-Official"----"Kidnapping by Proxy"-----"In Her Net"------"Microphone Me"------"We're Syncing".

Reply to user thanks and credits; Kool-Aid, The Candy Pyramid Kingdom, the website Youtube.com, The Poppy Seeds, The Poppy Cult that is not a cult, God and his son Jesus, Mad Decent, Provider Module, Cell Phones, Laptop Computers, Desktop Computers, Virtual Reality, Rainbow Unicorns, Bleach, Purple Toner, White Vinegar, Blue Eyes, The parents of LGBTTQIAAP people who go to the shows along with Poppy lookalikes that don't really look like her but don't tell them that, Jumpsuits, Google Inc., Credit Cards, Banks, Bubble Baths, Highlights, Lowlife's, Poppy.Computer.CD., Percentages, Twitter.com and the Twitter Mobile App, The Internet, Google.com the search engine, Business Cards, Recruitment Invitations, Laminates, Codes, "Them", Dope Beats, Binaurals, Veneers, Cameras, Keypads, Cursors, Motherboards, Motherships, Zeta Reticuli, Chromotherapy, Friends, Headphones, Microphones, Keeping calm, Keeping still, Dancing, Immortality, Designers, Self Deprecation, Confusion, Understanding, Language, Listening, Speaking, Hearing, All senses, Breathing, Food, Water, Jello Shots, Powerpoint, Printers, Downloads, active users and mysterious lurkers every time certain people post, being yourself, Algorithms, and lastly but not least, last or limited to Dreams.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

As for "Are they mocking us?"? No. We live in times that is all about upgrading from person to person based on their social marketability. They've invited us to experience their world. Yes, they're mocking us. Though in a clever, not for any sinister reasons playful way and just for the overall sake of it.
    The thing here is that there are lots of paralelisms between what That Poppy depicts and what reality is for this famous stars, and ironically she/he became then superstars. I don't think it's only the fact that we live in times when three years ago Lady Gaga was relevant and on top of the charts and today she's only a musician for his, I guess, real fans, so we're quickly changing what we see and listen (or it is being quickly changed for us when it has no purpose, commercialy or subliminaly).

The thing to me is that what it depicts is something more than a game and something we can see reflected on other stars, including what seems to be trama-induced learning and multiple personality disorder. Have not you seen Nicki Minaj or other artists at his level of influence and talent (cough cough) speaking about their alter egos and how many there are and how ridiculous it sounds? Britney Spears, Nicki, even Kanye went mad and came back with a new hairstyle, which means a new persona. I thought That Poppy tried to be an effort of criticism on the way the music industry works, but being attachetd to Interscope I highly doubt it. And yes, at those levels they really like to play with words, symbols and such, and there's a lot of it in That Poppy which is no surprise to me. The thing is the same imagery is used, the one eye symbolism everywhere, the Monster and Doritos symbolism covering her one eye to show the eye of Horus, inverted crosses like one on her dress to show what she's really portraying, the fact she looks so young and childish (only the children and the young and virgin have the power to be sacrificed), and so on. Like I said with Stranger Things or Twin Peaks, if you are familiar with the real language of the elite and you believe in such things as MK Ultra abuse or an elite making a NWO (and I would say I'm pretty sure about it, by some sources I've got and tons of material I have read) things seem to be clear and at all pointless or weird for the sake of it. All of it has a purpose. It seems you need to do those steps to be famous, and even if you're mocking your audience, you still get famous by using them. I don't know much about it more than 6 or 7 videos I've watched and different analysis I've read, but I know how to recognise patterns in the industry and some type of imagery and symbols are being put in our faces like there's no tomorrow. It's not a coincidence that you see the same masonic chair in Nicki Minaj's No Frauds and also Rockstar from Post Malone, and that last song from Taylor Swift where she was sitting in a masonic chair (¡another one!) while a snake, which is usually there, is serving her the tea. You can see the both pilars at each side, as it is in the lodges, one holding the Sun and the other one holding the Moon, and representing the boundaries of Natural Law. That had nothing to do with Taylor Swift, but with a greater good they seem to be putting out more and more everytime.

Hold on, I'm not trying to bring any pro-christian bullshit, but I've seen too much not to believe what the author of VigilantCitizen, for example, has to tell about his background and analysis; https://vigilantcitizen.com/about/, and also he doubted wether this was a big joke or not. The same happens to me with the Mushroomland channel.

¿Anyone here has seen The Neon Demon? Well, that movie reflects everything I'm talking about. But I have seen Poppy about to crack at laughing so I'll assume this started as a weird project and will end... uh, I don't know. But I know one thing, I'm going to take Marilyn Manson T-shirts and put Justin Bieber, I mean, my name over it. I'm sure this way I will keep him more relevant at least.

PS: Owls are not what they seem. I add this Seminar because it speaks much better than me some of the things I'm trying to bring on, yet for reasons of pure translation I hardly explain them well, while I know how to do it perfectly (and talk about it for hours with my friends) in spanish or catalan, sorry.

Last edited by Pink Pope; 02-13-2018 at 11:32 AM.