Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPLIT by M. Night Shyamalan

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Some review said this is a rip-off of Marvel's Legion... It was OK..

Guess that's what happened during Professor Xavier's younger days. :p

John McClane makes a cameo ending.. And some say it's a "Unbreakable" prequel or sequel

Calling Split a ripoff of "Legion" is almost as retarded as calling it a prequel when they explicitly inform the audience that it's a sequel instead.

Speaking of which, I'm DONE with the spoiler tags so if you're retarded enough to read this thread BEFORE seeing the movie then RIGHT FUCKING NOW would be a good time to stop doing that.

>____>

<____<

Okay then.

So Unbreakable was on TV recently and I was finally able to watch it again. I've had the DVD since forever but it's buried who-knows-were so I was really excited and glad to catch the replay.

Two things I hadn't considered before practically LEAPT out at me this time around:

1. Mr. Glass and MacAvoy give almost the exact same speech to their respective victims at the end of each movie.

2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT the comic book Mr. Glass gets from his mom! Basically what starts it all. Obviously, it's an homage to Action Comics and the debut of Superman, who's basically Bruce Willis.

And OMFG Jaguaro is MacAvoy! You know, the villain who works at a zoo and displays animalistic talents.

O_O

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post