Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: ComicBookGirl19, "Greater Creators," etc.

FUCKED & FAR FROM HOME Hazekiah's Avatar

Default ComicBookGirl19, "Greater Creators," etc.

So I've been basically DYING over how fucking awesome ComicBookGirl19 is for almost two years now.

THIS. BITCH. KICKS. ASS.

I can't even get into all that right now without keeping myself from delving into her new show a.s.a.p. I CAN'T WAIT, EITHER! So it'll simply have to do to summarize that she rose from a shithole in the middle of nowhere and moved to L.A. to chase her dreams and has since taken her UNDYING LOVE of comic books and media in general from an insanely awesome YouTube channel and somehow parlayed that into increasing fame to the point that she actually took the last four months off from YT to focus on her first REAL show, "Greater Creators" on go90.com -- w/e the fuck that is, lol.

BUT FIRST!

I can't embed THAT NEW SHIT here...so here's a taste of exactly wtf makes her SO GODDAMNED AWESOME.

Just watch the last four minutes of this video and if we have ANYTHING in common you will love her AT LEAST as much as I do, I swear. If you don't then you might as well just not even bother talking to me again, lolbutsrsly.

THE LAST 4 MIN. OF THIS VIDEO
    IS EVERYTHING RIGHT WITH THE WORLD

So anyway...

Based on the UNBRIDLED AWESOMENESS which is her YT channel, ComicBookGirl19 basically got a promotion on faith, gets the Green Light for a new show online FOR FREEEEE, and WHAT does she do with her newfound superpower?

SHE DISHES OUT PAYBACK AND ALL DUE RESPECT FOR THE DURATION OF ENTIRE GODDAMNED SERIES:

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Okay, kids, STRAP THE FUCK IN...

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Cool to see her expanding her purview plus omfg SUCH a great trip down Memory Lane, lol...