Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Follow Idunno On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Most of it is probably just people trying to be edgy, I wouldn't look into it too much.
    Nope! They're referred to as "Columbiners" and there are a lot of articles written about them, just google it.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/s...oting-plot-232
    "We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Fucked up things happen to a lot of people. Especially the people who have witnessed or have been affected by historical incidents such as Yee-Hawdist-Jihadist's crashing airplanes into buildings and their collapse on live television as people ran in horror. Inspired by some fucked up doctrine that for some reason now, if you disapprove or mock it, you're "Islamaphobic". I've oddly never heard the term "Christianophobic" thrown around at people. Strange. Yeah. Anyway. You can't compare that to anything. You really can't. We'll never forget it. But it is the constant memorializing of it every year as though it had just occurred and that's why we should still support and pay for these these unending wars that our government profits EXTREMELY...OMG! NOW I KNOW WHY ...Nvm ...

As for Columbine? Yes. It did have an impact on him. He retaliated. He performed in Denver. The MSM has left him alone ever since then. Other than that. I stand by my post regarding this. That is all.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 04-22-2017 at 05:20 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

3. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    Nope! They're referred to as "Columbiners" and there are a lot of articles written about them, just google it.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/s...oting-plot-232
    fuck my life. absolutely NOTHING shocks me anymore. what a bunch of fucking oxygen thieves. Jeez.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Manson has frequently spoken about, philosophised, and even popularised the events at Columbine. The album he made after being associated with the massacre was emphatically filled with references to murder, gun crime, the death of children, warfare, celebrity, suicide and cultural bloodlust, heck he even played a brief albeit crucial starring role in a film whose title had 'Columbine' in it.

The one thing he never did, though, was to glorify the shooting as either public domain misery, or sensationalism. All the people who tried to use his name against him did exactly that.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

6. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Video credit has been added to the last teaser clip whatever it is on Instagram. Agata Alexander. https://www.instagram.com/agataalexander/

Lightening up the background produces monsters.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I'm confused. Tyler Shields was the video producer/director, wasn't he? Now it's her? Or maybe it's 2 separate videos that will be merged into one? Manson drives me insane with these things

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I'm confused. Tyler Shields was the video producer/director, wasn't he? Now it's her? Or maybe it's 2 separate videos that will be merged into one? Manson drives me insane with these things
    Tyler did the election day video. She has been doing these little videos... but he is still involved in something. Because he was making magic with Manson the weekend before V Day.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

FFS MANSON!
    Chillin' Killin'

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Looks like path of Mercury's Retrograde in the representation of a snake...
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.