Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Manson puts his name on album covers? Waat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Manson puts his name on album covers? Waat.
    TPE cover didn't have his name on it so it's not that obvious lol

Yeah, this would make an excellent album cover

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2R71CB...ynmanson&hl=en

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post

not really
    Chillin' Killin'

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It'll probably be incorporated in there somewhere, the main thing I want aside from the album now is photo shoots and interviews and preferably one of those being in a high end magazine that confuses everyone in the general population.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'd still like to see him on Conan or Jimmy Kimmel. Do a interview on late night television again, I know that shit doesn't really mean much but it would still be nice to see him have a public face.

In terms of the album cover I would actually like a minimalist approach. I always thought BV would have been a more striking album if it was all white with the CMYK MM logo. Have it essentially be Mansons 'White Album' missed opportunity but oh well It ain't no thang.

So if he chose something that was striking and had thought behind it I would be cool with it. That being said the album cover for TPE although it was yet again a album cover of his face I thought it was really good and I loved the photo work on the album itself. So if he ends up going that route again I'll be fine with that as well.

I just want this era to be 100% on point when it has officially begun. I want the tours to be cool and unique, I want the album cover/artwork to be interesting, I want the music videos to be badass, and most importantly I want the album to be fucking great. We'll see what happens, the hype train for this record has been pretty rocky but I have confidence once the train starts officially rolling it'll be fucking great.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

9. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post

I don't think so. Using a logo wouldn't be that great of a album cover. I like Manson on the covers because his face is a canvas and he portrays himself differently for each album. A complex cover would be cool, like the ACSS or HW covers. Im sure he'll make the best choice for the cover. If it's something like the Perou photo we saw, or the photo in Cringe's avatar, is be ok with that
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Those latest photos were all about the new tattoos, which, of course collerate with the thematic and ideas of the new era. Him getting new tattoos right before the album release is sort of becoming a tradition lately.
    The album cover will most probably feature himself again, which I personally have no problem with.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post

I like all this satanic shit
    The symbol in the second Instagram post, the one on his hand, is this a symbol anyone has seen before? I am not very knowledgeable on satanic imagery, so can someone help me out on this?

Regardless of if Manson made this symbol himself or if it is already one used in Satanism, it is interesting. The two Xs at the bottom form two Ms (one upside down and one rightside up). The two Xs also could mean 20, which interests me because I wonder what the relevance of that number is. 20 years ago would have been 1997, while Manson was on the second half of the Dead to the World Tour. Could this use of numbers and satanic imagery (although satanic imagery has been used in every era) be an allusion to the ACSS era? Technically there are 5 Xs in all, so what I just said may be a total stretch, but I am still interested in the origin of this symbol if anyone has anything to offer about that.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

As I posted above, it's the Sigil of Lucifer.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.