Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Yeah, this would make an excellent album cover

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2R71CB...ynmanson&hl=en
    I'd like it too as the album cover man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    As I posted above, it's the Sigil of Lucifer.
    Wow, totally missed that! Thanks.
    Hmm. I like the looks of the imagery for this album so far. I just hope there's more to it than just flaunting Satanism though. I hope we start seeing the significance of some of this stuff soon. I feel like TPE was mostly void of the imagery Manson usually uses to make an era an era. It had some but just didn't feel like it was complete or really had as much of a concept. I guess we'll see!

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

So, what was the point with those videos we were getting regularly that just stopped?

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    So, what was the point with those videos we were getting regularly that just stopped?
    there's no point lol
    Chillin' Killin'

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

They're just promotion. This album has had the coolest promotion so far, even if it may take forever for it tonlead to something tangible.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    Wow, totally missed that! Thanks.
    Hmm. I like the looks of the imagery for this album so far. I just hope there's more to it than just flaunting Satanism though. I hope we start seeing the significance of some of this stuff soon. I feel like TPE was mostly void of the imagery Manson usually uses to make an era an era. It had some but just didn't feel like it was complete or really had as much of a concept. I guess we'll see!
    It had that amazing book reference to The Age Of Manipulation. I’m still reading that.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

The name was also inspired by a the Roman emperor Heliogabalus, who would execute people in the streets and drink their blood. They called him The Pale Emperor. Lyrics from Deep Six were taken from The Age Of Manipulation. The book Subliminal Seduction was also a inspirator. It has many historical elements incorporated within the Lyrics for the album, you just have to look for them.

As for Heaven Upside Down, he did say it's by far "...The most thematic and over-complex thing I have ever done..."
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 06-06-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

As for Heaven Upside Down, he did say it's by far "...The most thematic and over-complex thing I have ever done..."
    I'm starting to think that he was refering to the marketing campaign for the album ,and not the album itself loll

But seriously ,now he changed his Facebook cover photo and yet we still dont have a date for the release ,wtf ??
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

12. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

The name was also inspired by a the Roman emperor Heliogabalus, who would execute people in the streets and drink their blood. They called him The Pale Emperor. Lyrics from Deep Six were taken from The Age Of Manipulation. The book Subliminal Seduction was also a inspirator. It has many historical elements incorporated within the Lyrics for the album, you just have to look for them.

It also had themes from the Faust stories. TPE was a really nice era. Liked the photography alot. To me the best since EMDM.

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    It also had themes from the Faust stories. TPE was a really nice era. Liked the photography alot. To me the best since EMDM.
    Agreed.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post