Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Cringeon did say in the chat yesterday, "See you on the 15th ;)". Hopefully that was alluding to something.
    FFS... I didn't see that, or hear about that, only a bunch of shit about being snowed in. After which I'd retorted hells not hot.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

It was a joke referring to a time Haz and I were to see Manson on Feb 14th in SLC but they got snowed out (ha) and then performed the 15th. I'll let you know when things are coming.

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

^ And that'll be next year.Maybe.lol
    Chillin' Killin'

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    It was a joke referring to a time Haz and I were to see Manson on Feb 14th in SLC but they got snowed out (ha) and then performed the 15th. I'll let you know when things are coming.
    At this point i would rather know when things are not coming loll ,like should we wait for info today ? people all over social media are really upset over this ,why cant Manson just release a statement ,all the others band are doing it

I like the guy and all ,but cut the crap and just talk to your fan ffs
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    After 3000+ responses, I think it's time to retire the old conversation, and tidy up the source ready for both music-related updates, and Manson's personal interactions on social networks.
    Please keep speculation to a minimum as ever, remain on topic, and post any/all new additions to the following pages...
    Don't tell me what to do! Y'penis.

I dont know what you were expecting. It was clear album is not coming out 14th, since he started to a announce tour dates in summer. Nothing was supposed be released, not even "something". If this were the case, we would get 1) hour, 2) WHAT and 3) WHERE info few days ago - this is how first singles were premiered on last 5 mm albums..

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    A lot of people were waiting for something and now a lot of them are pissed off , i'm following a lot of artist and none of them treat their fan like MM does ,i'm not angry i'm just disapointed
    As a long time manson fan, I defenetily did not expect anything to be released on feb 14, cause I know that Manson never do what he tells during interviwes and such, but a lot of people who are not really manson fans and some new fans really were expecting something and there's a lot of people angry at Manson, I guess some teaser, or video with Manson sending some message just telling nothing was coming could do the job of letting everything in calm. I really think MM did a bad move by doing nothing.

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

It'd be insane to deny that this instance was obviously very different from the 'Manson promises' of the past.

14. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

I imagine something like this happened back in July:

Marilyn Manson: Hey u guys, the new album is called SAY10 and I'm a release it on 2/14
    Cooking Vinyl: No. No, you're not. We have to do a bunch of stuff first. Jesus; how long have you been in this business?
    MM: Well shit, I figured since it's the future now I could just, like, dial into the internet and
    CV: No, and you should probably tell everyone that 2/14 totally isn't happening.
    MM: OK, I will; right after I sober up.
    This space intentionally left blank.

16. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post

I imagine that's partially true, hence why I never for a microsecond believed that the album was coming out on the 14th. I mean, when Manson announced that date, I immediately ticked it up to a promise that wouldn't be fulfilled, as usual, obviously. But, because he gave a specific date and with how social media works now, countless mainstream publications, along with a good section of the interested public, kept 'February 14th' as an important date. Even The Daily Beast, who were given the exclusive on the SAY10 clip release, I believe mentioned the 14th. The CV team could've pounced on that, to get the ball rolling, and they botched that opportunity completely. Even releasing some imagery or cover art or anything would've sufficed. As I mentioned in chat late last night, as a result of all of this the press and social media will be at a complete blackout limbo standstill until something concrete is released from the Manson camp. The ball is entirely in their court now, whereas they could've used the free 'wave' more strategically and effectively.

18. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post