Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 45859192939495

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I love it when he just goes and makes friends with whoever he feels like, based on whatever inspiration or whim he's currently enamoured with. I also love that it always works as well, no one ever says "What a dick, I'm sorry I met him", it's always the opposite. Marilyn Manson is the anti Donald Trump.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Hopefully they create some stuff together. Be it a video or other project.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I love it when he just goes and makes friends with whoever he feels like, based on whatever inspiration or whim he's currently enamoured with. I also love that it always works as well, no one ever says "What a dick, I'm sorry I met him", it's always the opposite. Marilyn Manson is the anti Donald Trump.
    Right? Haters like to call him irrelevant (also bitch, faggot, and whitey harr harr), but the man's name still carries weight. He said his favorite TV shows were Sons of Anarchy, Eastbound and Down, and Californication, and he managed to appear on ALL three!

The latter brought Tyler Bates into his life, and that's been a HUGE success in his life and career. I hope Tyler stays forever. Reminds me of when Bowie hooked up with Iggy Pop, and saved his career, making amazing music together.

Or when Manson loved that movie Rubber (where his "No Reason" obsession came from lol), and he got the lead actress to be in his "No Reflection" video, as well as doing a silly song with that film's director, Mr. Oizo.

The name Marilyn Manson still means something, thank Christ. And good for him getting to work with people he admires.
    Last edited by Unpretty Unsafe; 12-03-2017 at 07:04 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

Is the Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed twitter post related to any current event?

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel
    Chillin' Killin'