Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Idunno View Post
    Nope! They're referred to as "Columbiners" and there are a lot of articles written about them, just google it.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/s...oting-plot-232
    fuck my life. absolutely NOTHING shocks me anymore. what a bunch of fucking oxygen thieves. Jeez.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Manson has frequently spoken about, philosophised, and even popularised the events at Columbine. The album he made after being associated with the massacre was emphatically filled with references to murder, gun crime, the death of children, warfare, celebrity, suicide and cultural bloodlust, heck he even played a brief albeit crucial starring role in a film whose title had 'Columbine' in it.

The one thing he never did, though, was to glorify the shooting as either public domain misery, or sensationalism. All the people who tried to use his name against him did exactly that.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post