Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    'Je$u$ cri$i$' - I really have a crisis here, I hope this will be good! And there are ONLY 10 songs on HUD : (
    THEOL had 15, BV had 13, TPE had 10, talking about his creativity! : /
    By the way, am I allowed to talk about the new album? Well, I'll see if I get deleted...
    Baffled about the number of tracks too... No way he originally intended to release an album with only 7 songs... There has to be a deluxe version with more songs.

Will give the song a listen on earphones before saying anything about it.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Had a listen on earphones.

Initial impressions: G O O S E B U M B S all over may body, S M I R K on my lips and a V E R T I G O in my head. MANSON IS BAAAAACK.

------------ I L O V E IT --------------

It has such a drive and kick! Awesome energy throughout the song, plus love the sinister sounding vocals, whispering and electronic sound effects. He is not straining his voice any more, he stays in the comfortable range and sounds all the better for it! It is easily THE BEST song since anything from TGAOG. I totally hear the aggression and directional change compared to the TPE he was promising. This really could have been on AC although it also has some MA and TPE moments. It reminds mostly of Hate Anthem and Reflecting God!

If this is anything to go by, then the rest of the live songs we have heard until now will sound this good as studio versions too!!

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit Celluloidholes's Instagram Channel

The ordeal is getting close to over. Everyone can rest again.