Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

This would be meme levels of stupid. I want him touring with upcoming acts and contemporary artists of today. I rolled my eyes so hard when he was announced touring with Slipknot. This would be worse.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    This would be meme levels of stupid. I want him touring with upcoming acts and contemporary artists of today. I rolled my eyes so hard when he was announced touring with Slipknot. This would be worse.
    Agreed. Sick of these "Reunion Tours", Smashing pumpkins was as far as it should go, and that seemed to go well. The only "Reunion Tour" I'd want to see, is MM and NIN Co-Headlining. It could happen, since they apparently are on good terms again. But for Upcoming artists, he's doing that with Alice Glass atm. Not really new, but haven't gotten there yet.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulDarter View Post
    I really only like Hole's first two albums, everything after just wasn't as raw. But I admit I haven't listened to a lot of Love's output beyond that.

I do wonder what a new tour would be like. She's in a better place but I dunno about Manson. That Manson/Zombie tour went up in flames.
    Yeah, I also wouldn’t picture anything good coming from a tour between the two. It wouldn’t end, or even begin well. And I don’t think there’s anybody that really even cares about them touring together again to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckmanQ View Post
    Slipknot is still releasing new material. Are you just jaded by Manson touring with other acts still active from their beginnings in the 90s and only want to see him tour with groups just starting out?

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I enjoyed the hell outta the MM/Slipknot tour - 3 shows and one solo MM show.
    But MM & Slipknot are my tops.
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."