Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798

Thread: Official Marilyn Manson Social Network Updates 2.0

Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

I assume Tyler had only committed to the original tour run and has a scheduling conflict for these make-up dates. I hope, anyway; he's the best thing to happen to the band.
    This space intentionally left blank.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    I assume Tyler had only committed to the original tour run and has a scheduling conflict for these make-up dates. I hope, anyway; he's the best thing to happen to the band.
    I’m sure that’s what it is. It’s not the first time he’s said he’s got to go back to scoring films. But then he came back for more dates when Heaven Upside Down was released.

Maybe the lineup could be rounded out with John C. Reilly on timpani drums, Danny Trejo on bassoon, James Franco on clavichord, and Courtney Love and Jessicka on sitar.

5. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    The only thing that worries me is that last tag. "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" it sounds really snarky which is why I was worried that Manson fucked up and threatened him again, or they had a falling out. I hope it was just Tyler trying to be badass and not a swipe over some drama, I really want to see this Manson-Bates trilogy play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord MeowMeow View Post
    Maybe the lineup could be rounded out with John C. Reilly on timpani drums, Danny Trejo on bassoon, James Franco on clavichord, and Courtney Love and Jessicka on sitar.
    Ooh could we get David Lynch on the theremin? I don't know if Lynch even plays theremin but if he plays any instrument it's gotta be that.

God rest Bowie's soul, he could have played sax in this superband. RIP

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Apparently some conflict happened at the show, which led to Tyler leaving. Not sure what happened though.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Manson always starting some shit.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Watched the full video from the show, don't see any such thing. I think the art of not giving a shit could be Manson and Tyler's attitude about making music and doing their own thing. Rock n Roll and breaking the rules.

Tyler smashed his 666 guitar on Tuesday night at the end and told the fans goodbye. Idk it's what I heard.