Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential song titles on Say10 and Album Art

Default Potential song titles on Say10 and Album Art

In light of this fake track list: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQe9Cl6BMGt/ , and this probably fake album art: https://i.redd.it/4dhmqxsrtbgy.jpg . What do you think some of the songs titles will be on the track list or what will they be like. And what do you think the album art will be?

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I think we'll see his face on the album cover as always lol. Would be refreshing to have a cover like that fake one though.

4. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

Those obviously fake song title are stupid as hell too. They sound like a teenager made them up and one probably did. The songs will all probably be inspired by Biblical stories set in the book of Revelations, and the titles will all be references to Bible characters, bible stories or obscure phrases like Deep Six was.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...87462038964706 Anyways THIS would make for an interesting album cover.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

^ Wow... beats the BV one anyway...
    "Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chants out between two worlds, fire walk with me"

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynRezner15 View Post
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...87462038964706 Anyways THIS would make for an interesting album cover.

This is canon now.
    @Manson, I know you're reading, it's not too late to change it to this.

For real, I think it would be quite refreshing to get something like that fake album art that doesn't just have his face on it. As much as I like GAOG, that album art is so underwhelming.
    Last edited by Mok; 02-17-2017 at 10:18 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

lol I agree about the fact that that cover art doesent have his face on it pretty much confirms it's a fake.

I'm going to take a guess and also say that I think there will be 12 tracks. "Revelation come in 12"

Also, I think Say10 should be track 10
    Last edited by omega91; 02-17-2017 at 10:06 PM.

When i think about it i get so fucking hyped. I think/hope this is going to be the apocalyptic themed album that i've been waiting for since Twiggy came back and Manson said they were going back to their roots in 2008. The Say10 teaser has a apple of sodom like vocal delivery and goddamn i love that style so much.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Does anyone remember the fan-made album art for Eat Me, Drink Me? (It didn't try passing itself off as legit.) It was vaguely similar to the artwork for Portrait Of An American Family, with a deranged recreation of the lunch scene from Alice In Wonderland with a twisted Mad Hatter and a monstrous rabbit on it. I believe there was a heart on a dinner plate.

Something along those lines would be ideal. I'm very tired of seeing Manson's face plastered over everything.

17. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Does anyone remember the fan-made album art for Eat Me, Drink Me? (It didn't try passing itself off as legit.) It was vaguely similar to the artwork for Portrait Of An American Family, with a deranged recreation of the lunch scene from Alice In Wonderland with a twisted Mad Hatter and a monstrous rabbit on it. I believe there was a heart on a dinner plate.

Something along those lines would be ideal. I'm very tired of seeing Manson's face plastered over everything.
    I would love to see that!
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

19. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post