Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Retrograde Ejaculation or How I Ruined My Own Wet Dream

Default Retrograde Ejaculation or How I Ruined My Own Wet Dream

Retrograde Ejaculation or How I Ruined My Own Wet Dream

So, the other day I decided to take an afternoon nap, before you know it I'm dreaming about playing with a woman's tits, flash forward and I'm fucking a pregnant woman in the missionary position. (Note: Pregnant women are normally a huge turnoff for me, so I don't know what the fuck was going on here. But I went with it anyway.)

Now, I don't have wet dreams often but apparently this was an exception.

I'm about to CUM and CUM HARD! But at this moment I remember that I'm asleep and that I'm about to soak the bedding, but I don't want to wash the sheets, nor do I want to go to sleep later tonight on a wet spot of my own jizz.

So I hold back with all my might, and I wake up expecting to unload into the toilet or a nearby sock.

I quickly head for the bathroom, pulling out my schlong, but all of a sudden the urge to cum is gone.

I put my member away and go about my business, assuming that my near orgasm in the dream wasn't actually happening with my physical body.

Cut to later that evening: I have to take a piss. I go to the bathroom and whip out my wang and begin to urinate, I look down and my piss is an unusually dark color, and it almost feels like I have a UTI. Not quite burning, but noticeably less comfortable than my usual flow. I touch the drips still leaking out and examine them closely, it's somewhat thick and slimy and I can see what looks like traces of parmesan cheese sprinkled throughout.

In shock, I look down at my urethra and see further traces of the white speckles leaking from my cock, it was actually quite startling and took me a few minutes (and some internet) to realize what exactly happened.

Apparently, when I held back the cum in my dream, it backed up into my bladder, which is called a "retrograde ejaculation". I'm not certain if it's actually harmful or not, but I've been drinking a lot of water and it seems to be flushed out and back to normal.

Protip: Never hold back your cum.

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I've had the opposite, where my ambitious, indefatigable anticipation of nutting out guts actually causes the results to be rushed and eventually, uninspiring. I'll take any ejaculation, even if they're not always a 10/10, it's still a little weight off your incessant balls. This however, is a physically punishable approach when it occasionally puts such a strain on your tallywacker that you end up needing an enormous piss, despite having an empty bladder.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I've never had that happen. What happens with me is that I will have a load of premature ejaculate flow over for about 2 - 3 minutes, sometimes about 5 and then just one hard lining spurt. Then I'm done.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

"wip out my wang" thanks for the funnies.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Only harmful if it is caused by an underlying pathology and not just sheer determination to avoid laundry. The good news though is that should you be forced to walk the extremes of commiting all or none, it need not cut out the all important part orgasming part. No need to stop at all, because you are simply using your bladder as an alternate receptacle.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Only harmful if it is caused by an underlying pathology and not just sheer determination to avoid laundry. The good news though is that should you be forced to walk the extremes of commiting all or none, it need not cut out the all important part orgasming part. No need to stop at all, because you are simply using your bladder as an alternate receptacle.
    Typical Anti-White-Male-Natalist misandrism. If women can't chemically castrate men or have scores of free abortions, they resort to encouraging them to become infertile by jizzing into their own bladders. Jeeze.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Typical Anti-White-Male-Natalist misandrism. If women can't chemically castrate men or have scores of free abortions, they resort to encouraging them to become infertile by jizzing into their own bladders. Jeeze.
    Curses, foiled!

You saw through my cunningly hidden agenda.

What gave me away: the badge, the knife, the picket signs, the over enthusiasm?

Back to the planning room!
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I'll take any ejaculation
    I KNEW IT.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    I KNEW IT.

He who knew it blew it.