Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Members of SAY10 Era

Default Confirmed Members of SAY10 Era

Music - Tyler bates

Video - Tyler Shields

Collaboration - YOSHIKI

Photo - Perou

As far as I know, these are what's been confirmed so far.

I don't know other members ( Twiggy, Gil Sharone, Daniel Fox, Paul Wiley) take part in Say10 production.
    Last edited by hyde; 02-26-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The Yoshiki collab might not be a Manson specific release. I believe Manson may have guested much like he did for Richard K.

Gil Sharone is confirmed on SAY10.

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Didn't Manson say Twiggy was working with him again alongside Tyler or am I remembering wrong?

5. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

#IlluminatiConfirmed
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

7. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    The Yoshiki collab might not be a Manson specific release. I believe Manson may have guested much like he did for Richard K.

Gil Sharone is confirmed on SAY10.
    I don't like the fact that @Cringeon didnt sau Gil Sharone AND TWIGGY confirmed for SAY10 ,do we have bad news coming ahead ?
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

9. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    I don't like the fact that @Cringeon didnt sau Gil Sharone AND TWIGGY confirmed for SAY10 ,do we have bad news coming ahead ?
    Well, Gil himself has stated in recent interviews that he played drums on SAY10. I hope Twiggy contributed in some fashion though. I loved TPE, but missed his presence on the record. Also, TPE happened as Manson and Tyler just bouncing ideas around, jamming, then BOOM, a record was borne out of it.

SAY10 seemed more deliberate and immediate, and an actual band getting together to write a record as opposed to two people bouncing ideas back and forth. This is all speculation on my part though, because I hope it's a BAND record like Holy Wood.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I feel like, if you knew who Twiggy was and what his style of writing generally sounded like but weren't aware that he didn't contribute to the writing of The Pale Emperor, you wouldn't notice his absence at all.
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It took me a while but I finally found it

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...-church-satan/

Manson also spoke about doing an album that had more of a “throwback” style, stating that he’s planning on working with Twiggy for new material:

"It’s hard to go backwards. But it’s always important to stay true to the core of the essence of who you are as a songwriter.
    So I think that starting another album with Twiggy, because Twiggy was not involved in “The Pale Emperor” – I think that, if you want to call it, the “throwback sound” – will work its way into there, with a natural way of happening, now that he and I are together. That’ll come back."

That was like June 2015.

Man, I was sure that he mentioned they were working together. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

Edit: Found it. http://kegl.iheart.com/articles/frea...nson-14087743/

-Manson confirmed that he's started recording a new record with Twiggy, Tyler, and Gil.

-Confirms that he and Cage are going to do something together and briefly mentions his Davis collaboration.

-Mentions that he is doing more acting and that he has signed onto a couple of films.

So I guess it wasn't a coincidence that the SAY10 song sounded like a Cage song. Well, Haz pointed out the "say ten" thing. "I'm bringing back Satanic death metal rap next-". Well, I'll be damned.
    Last edited by Mok; 02-25-2017 at 01:03 PM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    So I guess it wasn't a coincidence that the SAY10 song sounded like a Cage song. Well, Haz pointed out the "say ten" thing. "I'm bringing back Satanic death metal rap next-". Well, I'll be damned.
    Hey look a description that so far seems actually fitting without having to look far into it. Hallelujah.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I guess people skimmed right past me posting Sam Hill when he dropped that track lol

19. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post