Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: has anyone noticed the similarities between this billboard and the THEOL logo?

Default has anyone noticed the similarities between this billboard and the THEOL logo?

http://www.azfamily.com/story/349428...-up-in-phoenix

has anyone noticed the similarities between this billboard and the THEOL logo?

not really one to post (just lurk) much less a political one... interested in peoples opinions on this.

sorry if this has been posted already

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I'm really glad Manson went for unsubtle rather than painfully cliché with his symbol.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

The absolute madman time traveling once again and releasing his Trump video back in 2009

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Even as someone who is very much not a Trump fan, I find that billboard a bit awful. It is just grasping at low hanging fruit and could just be summed up as "lol Trumps a nazi".

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Turns out Disturbed used something similar to that logo in 2005 in one of their music videos:

There are also probably a lot of other variants made by other bands (I wonder why). But I still think Manson is the by far the most classy option.

The billboard didn't even make the flag design, you can find lots of stock images selling the design if you search up "Waving Flag of USD sign". E.g

Does anyone else find it a little ironic that you have to buy it?

Every time I watch the "official" Arma video, which isn't often, I just try to put myself in that situation and how juuuust stupid-petty it got. Way back when, I spoke with both Ginger and Chris about it. It was about as bad as you'd think, like outright sabotage and toxicity between band and label.

By the way I'm with AV. Kind of a stupid billboard. Whenever someone says or suggests 'x person is a nazi' I just think they're a moron. I'd only think it's cool if it somehow got under the man's skin. In this climate I support any and all efforts to break Trump from his bubble until he goes on national television and literally has a hissy fit wherein he screams "I'm not a loser! You're all losers! I'm the biggest winner ever! The biggest winner!"

Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I do remember [god]Speed on here, in the Celebritarian Discussion thread, posted this:

Also, Capitalize your Titles.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

These people wasted a bunch of money just to call Trump "Hitler" when people have been doing that since his campaign started. "Our voices aren't being heard." LOL

Usual disclaimer that I don't like Trump, cause if anyone bashes the other side, you must be a Trump supporter.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Heaven's Reflection Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

This just makes the Liberals look bad. Radical Liberals.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

That is so cool!