Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. M Tragedy666

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    Maybe we can dedicate Say10 to him?
    Most definitely, play it on the loudest setting possible in his honor as well.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

this is still all sinking in. scrolling through old pictures and messages and such. we'd call everyday and I'd tell him about how my day's going and I'd listen to how his was going too. it doesn't feel real yet. I'm still sitting here waiting for him to call back and tell me all about work and crazy heroin chick and maybe throw an offensive joke or two in there, and the occasional rant on religion. I could listen to him talk for hours, and I did. I once told him there's no one else in the world like him and I still stand by that 100%. there's no one like Mike. we were lucky to have him while we did. I'm missing you like hell Mike.

It was always pleasant to communicate with him. I remember that I talked to him a few times when I was here in this forum under my other name!

He was really interested in my country and how things work here. There was never a hard word coming from him, he was a gentle soul.

Quote Originally Posted by thatrussianman View Post
    He was one of the people that made this site worth coming to. I was just talking about him the other day with another member on here, so his influence was felt by others as well. I don't remember if it was him, but I was in the chatbox a couple days before the 14th, and somebody was talking about doing heroin and hooking up with a chick. I outright told that person that idea was fucking terrible. I wish the chatbox had a history so I could go see if it actually was him. I've been spending a lot more time on this site than I ever have, and several of you have sort of become my little circle of MM family. We talk about shit, laugh, and generally get to know each other pretty well despite some of us never having met IRL. So when I read this news, it feels like I lost a member of my MM family.

RIP Mike
    Hail satan

Yeh that was Mike.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by lizmarie View Post
    this is still all sinking in. scrolling through old pictures and messages and such. we'd call everyday and I'd tell him about how my day's going and I'd listen to how his was going too. it doesn't feel real yet. I'm still sitting here waiting for him to call back and tell me all about work and crazy heroin chick and maybe throw an offensive joke or two in there, and the occasional rant on religion. I could listen to him talk for hours, and I did. I once told him there's no one else in the world like him and I still stand by that 100%. there's no one like Mike. we were lucky to have him while we did. I'm missing you like hell Mike.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Many of us didn't really know him except for the few times we spoke to him in the chat box, but it's easy to see a person's character by how they treat others.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

I feel really bad because there is a Stigma that comes with how he passed. People always look down on people like that, and it's incredibly unfair and Judgmental. Someone like Mike shouldn't be known as the "Druggy who overdosed on Heroine", but as "The amazing Mike who everyone loved." Considering there is the "Drug Epidemic" around now, that's how, someone who didn't know him, would say. It's sad. At least the one's who did know him, will honor him.

Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

I don't think anyone is out to bash him for drug use, but at a certain point especially people like MTragedy666 know exactly what they are testing the fates with. We shouldn't only focus on the way he died, I do agree with celebrating the good in people but we shouldn't turn a blind eye to the fact that we have yet another friend within the MM community who has loss the gamble of this kind of drug. It's almost always the same ending to the same story.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar

I don't fucking believe this, I mean I wasn't friends with him but Jeez man... R.I.P. if there's an after life I hope it's a good one.

I like that you made this post, very respectful and appreciative.

Don't do heroin, my brother has/had a heroin addiction and has gone through alternatives over it (methadone and currently something called suboxone). It's just not a good idea, and it knocks you out anyway. Who wants to get knocked out? There's less harmful ways to do it, or you could just do other shit which will make you feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirge Inferno View Post
    Don't do heroin
    I agree!

I do believe in free will, but we should never forget about the consequences!

If people have a pain inside that they don't deal with, then they can very easily go astray.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

So sorry to hear that. - R.I.P. Mike
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM