Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P. M Tragedy666

R.I.P

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Well fuck!
    I've been off the site for the past week due to crazy past few weeks of life, and fuck did not expect to come back and be faced with this thread. I don't think I really talked to him much, but knew him well within the forum with his posts.

I enjoyed your post Haz.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I remember that, when he started interacting with me back at the Phant, I was under the impression that he was Manson himself, in disguise. So elocuent and always full of details that enrichened his posts. He surely will be missed around.

I didnt interact with much, but I've seen him around since the phant days. Another one down due to heroin.

So sorry to pop this back up after a couple months. But I miss him so much and I decided to log into the forum for the first time in a couple years to read some of his posts. I love this post Haz. Very well said and our Ohio story was very fun to read as I'm replaying in my head. "Hot friend" hahaha ;) I still think about him everyday and I'm currently in the car to Indianapolis. Heading to days of the dead and this is something I always did with him. He'll be in my thoughts with every sip of whiskey this weekend. Hail Satan. RIP mike.

Original AIDS provider.

I've not been here much for a few months now due to a lot going on, so am shocked to only be catching up to this news now, some 3 months past. I never knew him much in a personal sense, never speaking outside of threads, but he was one of those constant names that had been around since the Phant. A tragic way to go out, but at least he lived his life his own way and sounds like he had a blast doing it. You can't ask for much more than that.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Damn, I've fallen behind with my own personal shit. That sucks. I do remember him from the Heirophamt. It's apparent he lived his life to the fullest and without regrets.