Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The One Thread [DO NOT POST SPOILERS]

I have a feeling that it's gonna be pretty crazy, It'll be interesting to see a Luke that realizes that both the Jedi and Siths religion is outdated and he's becoming more of a Grey Jedi user of the force.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

The hype is real goddamn. I hope luke will show of his sick jedi powers.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Full Battlefront II trailer!

Didn't really like the first new Battlefront reboot because it lacked greatly in content. Namely the fact that it omitted Clone Wars era and Sequel Trilogy content. This looks a lot better because it'll have all of that including space battles and even a story mode. I'll have to keep my eyes on this one.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Trailer #2

Some meaty plot points in this trailer so if you wanna go in blind this December do not watch this. If you don't care watch away and enjoy the spectacle.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Some great 'Behind the Scenes' footage.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

I'm currently avoiding any and all potential sources of spoilers for the next couple days so pardon my not reading any of this thread right now.

That said, I've already got my acid lined up and now I'm about to FINALLY go get the last few tickets available for the opening night and OMFG I AM EXCITE.

If I can still get the AMC Fan Event preview at 6 pm (w/ "free" poster for a $30 ticket, lolwut) I should even be able to see it THREE times in a row without spending a fortune on gas or Amtrak-ing to Chicago, w00t.

Also, I'm most likely saving gas by just sleeping in my car and waiting for the theater to open again so I can see it all day the next day too, lol.

XD XD XD

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Would you fuckin' believe it was only five days ago that I actually, finally got round to watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens for the first time? Yes I know, I was perhaps the only person besides George Lucas that out of touch with new Star Wars. However, I wanted to see it before The Last Jedi hits screens, because I'm definitely checking that little bad boy out before Christmas.

The Force Awakens was great, I should add. I know it has a few flaws, and yeah, there were some moments where I thought "We're doing A New Hope again then eh, JJ?", but I mean c'mon, it's not like Star Wars is high-concept art, it's simply beautifully crafted, imaginative fun that takes you out of the world for a while. That's exactly what Lucas failed to understand when making his prequels. The original films weren't perfect either, they just had effortless mass appeal and some memorable aspects that couldn't be replicated with hollow CGI or guests stars. I think the new series of films looks like it can match that experience at least, even by repeating itself a little.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Pre-ordered my Tickets the other day. My favorite theater just got IMAX screens so this'll be my first movie that I will see in IMAX. The only other stuff I have seen in IMAX is just random documentaries and whatnot. The last time I saw something in the IMAX Lord of the Rings was still in theaters lol.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post