Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is there no guitar tab for SAY10

Quote Originally Posted by Justsomeguy View Post
    If you can't figure it out by ear, there is little hope for you. Even with little knowledge, shouldn't take more than a few minutes of listening to the clip with your guitar handy a few times. It's an incredibly clean and easy riff, if anything it'd be a perfect start for training your ear. Maybe I'll whip something up if I'm not busy or drunk tonight.
    You're right, I'm trash. But if you were to help me out I'd be grateful.

Follow Skull On Twitter Add Skull on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynRezner15 View Post
    I'll figure it out then I'm sure.
    Look at the bottom of my second message .

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Look at the bottom of my second message .
    I've looked at it on my phone and on my computer, it just takes me to a blank page. I don't know what the problem is but thanks for trying.

D–Dm
    F–Dm–G
    Fm–D

According to this.

Follow Skull On Twitter Add Skull on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Homeostasis View Post
    D–Dm
    F–Dm–G
    Fm–D

According to this.
    I don't think it's very apt...It's three chords for rythm guitar, but there's none in the teaser, it's a riff, played on two strings imho... I like my idea of it better, which is JUST BELOW, marilynrezner15!! Don't tell me you're not seeing this...

I don't think it's very apt...It's three chords for rythm guitar, but there's none in the teaser, it's a riff, played on two strings imho... I like my idea of it better, which is JUST BELOW, marilynrezner15!! Don't tell me you're not seeing this...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Rg...g=w922-h133-no
    I'm straight up seeing a little gray circle with a white line through it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynRezner15 View Post
    I'm straight up seeing a little gray circle with a white line through it lol.
    Can someone tell me at least the tuning?

I don't think it's very apt...It's three chords for rythm guitar, but there's none in the teaser, it's a riff, played on two strings imho...
    He posted them for figuring out arpeggios I think. But I agree with you, it doesn't need to be that complicated. I'm more privy to going the easy route and using as few strings as possible even if the trade-off is needing to use a larger range of frets.

It's tuned in drop d and can be played on the bottom two strings. I won't make a tab, but it starts with diddling the third and fifth frets on the A, the rest is played on the third, fifth, and seventh frets on the lower D, with the lowest note just being the open string. Take that info, fiddle around for a minute, and it'll be easy as pie. If you're a little faster and want about two cool slide sounds in there, replace the A string frets with the tenth and twelfth frets on the lower D.
    Last edited by Justsomeguy; 03-31-2017 at 10:40 PM.