Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New album is mastered

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Robert mixed TPE and mastering was done by at Magic Garden Mastering. If Robert mixed the new album, mastering still takes time. And possible revisions and all that before final. Then off for production.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    I've whited out my name. Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    We got Third Day of a Seven Day Binge about 3 months out, so... Yeah, a June/July release makes sense.
    I certainly hope so. Oh, and as much as I can understand how frustrating, disappointing and confusing delays and cancellations can get, I suppose I wasn't bothered that much because it really has only between 2 years since The Pale Emperor came out. I'd at least ballpark it to hopefully coming out at least before The Pale Emperor turns 3 years old.

This is just me again, but I'd only start getting concerned if we'd have to experience a gap similar to the one between The Golden Age of Grotesque and Eat Me, Drink Me again. (Or longer for that matter.) Most gaps in between albums that are longer than a couple of months to 1 year, or less than 5+ years are usually 2 to 3 years anyway.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 04-18-2017 at 05:48 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I certainly hope so. Oh, and as much as I can understand how frustrating, disappointing and confusing delays and cancellations can get, I suppose I wasn't bothered that much because it really has only between 2 years since The Pale Emperor came out. I'd at least ballpark it to hopefully coming out at least before The Pale Emperor turns 3 years old.

This is just me again, but I'd only start getting concerned if we'd have to experience a gap similar to the one between The Golden Age of Grotesque and Eat Me, Drink Me again. (Or longer for that matter.) Most gaps in between albums that are longer than a couple of months to 1 year, or less than 5+ years are usually 2 to 3 years anyway.
    Well, it wouldn't have been so wide if the Celebritarian album wasn't scrapped tbh. Well, if we're getting an early taste again, the 3 month gap is just about there. June/July seems realistic as everyone else has said.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Any information about the style of music ?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
    No one knows as of right now. As of right now, that is unclear. We will find out soon. Stay posted.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post
    Satanic Death Metal Rap.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

10. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Noooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssse
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Okay, he leave the contry periode for real ? =)

Original AIDS provider.

It's worth noting that if the mastering is done, then the audio for the album is finished. Cover and other artwork, plus any packaging they want to put together and a possible video release before the album launch can all take varying amounts of time, so any kind of speculation on release based purely on the fact it's mastered is pretty much just random number guessing at this point.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    It's worth noting that if the mastering is done, then the audio for the album is finished. Cover and other artwork, plus any packaging they want to put together and a possible video release before the album launch can all take varying amounts of time, so any kind of speculation on release based purely on the fact it's mastered is pretty much just random number guessing at this point.
    But remember there was promo photography done for the album, like from Cringeon's Avatar, the photos he did with Perou, etc. Plus the possible snippet of a video in the clip he posted of him covered in paint. I assume a video is already done, maybe more than one, but the mastering is just for the albums release on multiple formats, so, it could be at anytime.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.