Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Deep Shit

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Default Deep Shit

i have a shower of shit situation...

Never really known my dad.

recently received a letter and a barrage of phone calls off him...wanting to get to know me...

he has done this once before...when his "girlfriend" decided she wanted to me me, im guessing he is in the same position again...new bird...spun a shower of shit about who i am and my life and why he has no contact with me...

im nearly 30 and i really cant be fucking arsed with this mans shit... i have found myself feeling guilty that i really don't want to know him...theres alot more to it that i just cant be arsed with him, he isn't a nice man...he is infact, a vile cunt...so why the fuck do i feel guilty?

has anybody else been in situation like this? have any advice..or even just somebody to talk to really...

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

My father left around 5 years ago. I grow up with the man being "here" but only to pay the bills, buy the clothes and food and what not. Basically he was here to provide and that was all. A few months after he left, he tried to get to know me. this was a man who was always into his newspaper, or sports on TV or messing around with making mix CD's to listen to in the car. My hobbies (such as comic collecting or video games or watching Pro wrestling when I was a teen) were always met with ridicule and resentment. Honestly, the only memories i have of him growing up were when he would beat me with belts or make me kneel on uncooked rice or took my shit away because he was always angry and punished me for even the smallest infraction. Back to point, when he left he tried to get to know me but the reality was he was merely using me to get information about my mother and whatever.

TL/DR - i resent my father and every now and then when i recall a moment or situation that he completely shit on, i lose my mind with anger and go on a tirade. The point is, if he only wants to know you when he has a new woman in his life, then he may only be using you to say "hey, i made a great kid. let me show my kid off so my woman doesnt think I am a dead beat." But then again, i may be wrong. All i see is that you don't want any part of the situation and realistically, at 30, you shouldn't be worried or a part of any of his nonsense like this. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide but if you're this upset, its not worth it. Yeah you will feel bad here and there but you need to worry about yourself. If he comes around and uses you to show off and then leaves, whats the point of making yourself angry? Just avoid it if the outcome has always been the same.

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Im sorry your dad did that stuff to you man,

i've never really thought about him before, he tried to get to know me when i was like 19 and he had new woman then...so i think your right, he has a new woman now and he has likely told her an absolute heap of shit about me...i think its some twisted chat up line he uses...he has two other kids with another lady, i've only met them a few times, but he fucked those little kids over too...

i've been getting so fucking angry and going off the hook big time lately...but your totally right theres no point me getting angry...i already feel a bit better talking about the whole situation...so thanks mate for taking the time to talkk, very much appreciated.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

You feel guilty because you're only man. You could give it a chance, if it doesn't work out then you know that you don't have to feel guilty because you tried.