Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Being, Me.

Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Default Being, Me.

I have an amazing partner. shes literally the most beautiful person i know.

BUT, how can i be a lesbian when pictures of mr.manson like THIS exist.

serious fan girl moment at how fucking good looking he is there...

i hope you all enjoy that picture as much as i do o.O Sheer perfection.

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Personally I've never been attracted to Manson despite being a faggot. He's just a guy who's music I'm obsessed with. That's not to say he's unattractive, I just never really felt that way towards him. Maybe it's the fans from the creepy comment sections offputting me.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggz View Post
    I have an amazing partner. shes literally the most beautiful person i know.

BUT, how can i be a lesbian when pictures of mr.manson like THIS exist.

serious fan girl moment at how fucking good looking he is there...

i hope you all enjoy that picture as much as i do o.O Sheer perfection.
    Lucky sexuality doesn't depend on only being able to appreciate the aesthetic of one sex or gender. Just proves you have eyes, a sense of beauty and aren't dead.

Thanks for the photo :D
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Marilyn Manson was never aiming to androgynous. Also. His sex. He has a lot of it. He has many sexes. Gender is a social construct. Manson has created a generation of rude drag queens. But they're entertaining. I have no problem with that. Also. He's never really been physically attractive. He's stated this wasn't his intent. He wanted to be repulsive from the start. You're doing it wrong. He looks demented now. Which is good. He's older and has more of a creepy uncle vibe. He looks better now than whenever he was a creepy daddy. Before that, he was a good son. Anyone who is attracted to their daddy or uncles are sick. However, you cannot dispute that he has gotten other ugly people laid. I am a living example of that. For years I've gotten laid by girls way out of my league because this fan base exists. Without this fan base, my sex life throughout my 20's would have been with impoverished sluts who only care about babies and welfare checks. With that said. Marilyn Manson creates attractive people. People to have many sexes with. We can all share sexes. That is very encouraging.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

If such pictures elicit sexual desires, then I'd wager the possibility that you're bi. Unless your fantasies (if they exist at all- I know, you're just referencing a single picture) replace the male genitalia with female, then I'd say you're very creative =P

I'm not no Freud, nor psychologist in the least.

Yay sexuality! Yay pretty yummy things. Yay confusion.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

Marilyn manson...in his current beauty, literally makes me tingle. He has aged very well, like a good wine...

Maybe i am Bi, i think eventually, sexuality will become completely fluid, and i hope, one day (maybe im living in disney land) humans we learn to accept that it's ok to share a bed with anyone, regardless of whats in their trousers aslong as they are of consenting age of course....

but he is a beautiful specimen of a Man. i certainly wouldn't be in a rush to kick him out of bed, especially if he looked like he does in that photo...phoar. :D

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post