Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: MIW - Graveyard Shift

Default MIW - Graveyard Shift

Gonna be honest with this review. I don't mind this band. I think they have some okay songs. They sound like 6-10 different bands once again throughout the album. This album actually has some good songs but he sounds like other singers. I would love it if it was him sounding like the singer from MIW through out the album. Orgy comes to mind a lot throughout the album. But some very average lyrical content on this album. Chris has talent. Until this band can find one identity they will always be an average band.

I actually like the song with Jon Davis. I really like like 4 songs on this album.

7.5/10
    Last edited by EvilDead; 05-05-2017 at 12:56 PM.

I've always considered them the dollar store version of Manson. It's not very likely I'll ever change my mind on that front.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Agreed with FuckfaceQ.
    There are WAY better Mansonesque bands and straight Manson rip offs out there.
    To list a few.
    Psyclon Nine... Inactive now but their last 2 releases are worth a listen. Really harsh industrial.
    Deadstar Assembly... Early 2000s hot topic on steroids.
    Deadsy... Very Mechanical Animals themed band. Cher's son is their singer.

FuckfaceQ I like that, ty b.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.