Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by AudioViolence View Post
    Didn't you say "We know where you live" isn't a song...?
    Wait did he really say that?

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by omega91 View Post
    Exactly, I'm not buying anything this cringeon guy says. Now, I mostly just lurk the forum from time to time, so maybe I'm missing something here, but why exactly does everyone believe this guy as a source for inside info? The few times I've seen him deny something it came to be true like the above quote.
    People believe cringeon because he works for camp Manson. He has legitimate insider knowledge and he is in ways a Manson employee/friend/colleague/not sure details. That being said, it would be easy to imagine why cringeon would intentionally misdirect the fanbase at Manson's instructions or intentionally keep us in the dark as per official policy and/or ego overload.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    People believe cringeon because he works for camp Manson. He has legitimate insider knowledge and he is in ways a Manson employee/friend/colleague/not sure details. That being said, it would be easy to imagine why cringeon would intentionally misdirect the fanbase at Manson's instructions or intentionally keep us in the dark as per official policy and/or ego overload.
    Has it been confirmed? Or is that just what he says? cause I've seen him be wrong more often than not. It could be misdirection like you say, but I'm just not so sure I belive this guy at this point.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Every alleged release date until now was nonsense. This is actually first release date "announcement" which seems plausible (only thing which makes me sceptic is that information is comming from Russia). There is a one and half month gap between tour legs, they played HUD songs live, album is allegedly finished, and if you look at previos album releases and copare them to tour dates supporting the album..

It does not really brings new information. Late semptember / early october is what I would expect anyway. And release date in Russia may differ from release date in other countries so even if its true it may not be the day we get it..

Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

Christ, I'm already bored of this album.
    This space intentionally left blank.

8. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Discovery View Post
    Christ, I'm already bored of this album.
    ikr
    Chillin' Killin'

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Yes. Someone here had posted a link to the BMI website that showed it as a song written by Manson and Bates and Cringeon had said it wasn't a real song.

In the end, Manson seems to be beginning press for the upcoming album. So we may find something out soon.

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

He enjoys playing around with technicalities, it would seem. ("We Know Where You Live" vs. "We Know Where You Fucking Live")

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Maybe Cringeon is just confusing fans on behalf of Manson because its trying to make a statement about our current society with fake news and not being able to trust any sources at all. And so far the russians have been leaking stuff first, with them announcing the tour dates first and then announcing this. So he is using to show how the Russians are always behind everything and have been hacking and releasing information.

What I am trying to say is, that I am sick of this nonsense 'cryptic' stuff and I am not as hyped as I was before. This release buildup just doesn't feel that polished and just kinda jagged.

I liked the small instagram clips we got, but then they ended with no payoff. And I've noticed a trend where every instragram/twitter post is less and less talked about. I know I am talking like an 'entitled' fan, but it would just be nice to know whats going on
    Last edited by AudioViolence; 08-15-2017 at 02:50 PM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Aint View Post
    He enjoys playing around with technicalities, it would seem. ("We Know Where You Live" vs. "We Know Where You Fucking Live")
    This is exactly what I'm saying about cringeon and intentional misdirects plus ego.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post