Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    This is exactly what I'm saying about cringeon and intentional misdirects plus ego.
    Yeah, it's all ego. Throwing some misdirect when info was leaking before people wanted it out is part of the game. Get over it. The release date for the album is not happening in Sept, no misdirect or anything there.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Yeah, it's all ego. Throwing some misdirect when info was leaking before people wanted it out is part of the game. Get over it. The release date for the album is not happening in Sept, no misdirect or anything there.
    So basically you verifying/denying it could not even be true. And we should not trust what you say as they may not want that info out yet....?

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AudioViolence View Post
    So basically you verifying/denying it could not even be true. And we should not trust what you say as they may not want that info out yet....?
    I confirmed the release date is NOT in Sept. I was playing in the grey area with the song title because it wasn't suppose to be online thru BMI and it should have waited until the live shows began for the info to get out there. As we get closer to the album, I will be posting confirmed news as we get it and I will be confirming if other info/leaks are in fact accurate or not. You can trust me, or not. That's up to you.

6. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

As I previously stated, "as per official policy and/or ego." I stand by that. I understand you're bound to certain directions and etc based on your position and there's nothing wrong with that, but no need to lead members of your forum so intentionally astray. I've not been keeping close tabs on album developments and release date theories/news, but if you directly and intentionally lie to your forum about something so important to so many people, I have to include the word "ego" as rationale for the way in which it is done. Again, I wasn't "there" when you said that said song would not be a song... which was then in fact a song, but that's kind of a shitty way to go about things. There is a difference between ambiguity and straight out lying. As for the album not dropping in september, I personally believe you, but that doesn't matter, you've evidently given people enough reason not to trust your word, though I would like to point out to others quite how adamant your word is this time, which is not always the case.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

As I previously stated, "as per official policy and/or ego." I stand by that. I understand you're bound to certain directions and etc based on your position and there's nothing wrong with that, but no need to lead members of your forum so intentionally astray. I've not been keeping close tabs on album developments and release date theories/news, but if you directly and intentionally lie to your forum about something so important to so many people, I have to include the word "ego" as rationale for the way in which it is done. Again, I wasn't "there" when you said that said song would not be a song... which was then in fact a song, but that's kind of a shitty way to go about things. There is a difference between ambiguity and straight out lying. As for the album not dropping in september, I personally believe you, but that doesn't matter, you've evidently given people enough reason not to trust your word, though I would like to point out to others quite how adamant your word is this time, which is not always the case.
    Since you weren't there - go read what I posted. There was the misinfo of SAY10 (started by Manson) and I played into that and said it wasn't a song on SAY10 (knowing it's HUD) and that it has nothing to do with the Goon Moon song "I Know Where You Live". No one here at PM is able to post news or unreleased content unless given permission to do so, but I can absolutely use what's available to me to verify when there are other leaks/info floating around. We got a lot of messages regarding the Sept date, so I verified and posted it here for people to not think Sept is the date and throw a fit when that doesn't pan out.

Leaks and misinformation hurts the band. I have no issue being light hearted with what I've posted, and for it to be made into this huge "YOU LIED" seems a bit overreacting tbh. I'm not out to win anyone's trust, they can believe in the Sept date and then be mad when it's later in the year.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

There was the misinfo of SAY10 (started by Manson) and I played into that and said it wasn't a song on SAY10 (knowing it's HUD)
    Maybe that's where I have the issue. I find it equally as disrespectful and dismissive when Manson continually intentionally lies and misdirects to the degree which he has done lately, as when you or anyone else lies or misdirects on his behalf. I get that it's fun to play around and tease in the beginning and all artists do that, but there comes a point when enough is enough and you're actually showing how little you care about fans by lying everytime you open your mouth about the thing they care most for.

12. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

"later this year " ??? Wtf ?? I've never seen an album release being this badly handle by a band ,a release during the tour break would have been a smart move ,he could at least release some fucking info

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

lying everytime you open your mouth about the thing they care most for.
    Which is not the case for Manson or anyone here at PM. The song title WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE is the only time I was playfully responding (again, read my post history). Saying you or the fans are constantly being lied to at every turn just doesn't seem to pan out for me. Yes, the new album is an exciting time but I still will do what I can to help make sure the info gets out correctly and in a way that supports Manson and his vision.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

There was the misinfo of SAY10 (started by Manson) and I played into that and said it wasn't a song on SAY10 (knowing it's HUD)
    Oh you bitch, I love it.

18. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

tired of this, why is everyone acting like we're talking about nuclear secret codes?
    It's just a rock album for satan sake! just release some info already, the tour is happening right now and we don't have even a damn single, this is nonesense.
    This is by far the worst promotion for an album in the whole history of humankind.

20. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post