Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

"Right now we're in such a state of confusion when it comes to religion, politics, sexuality, and how they all tie together, and it's being turned into a circus and a sideshow – and that's something that I've been described as a ringleader of. It seems like a time for me as an artist, and as an American artist, to make something that causes a new set of questions to arise that aren’t simply statements." - Marilyn Manson

I'm excited :)
    . . the fear takes hold

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

You guys are slowly going crazy... How reliable are VK/a Russian music store as sources of Manson news ?
    Just wait for an announcement from Manson or his label. In the meantime, you can still go out, have a drink or watch Manson's recent performances on YouTube.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    Just curious who handles MM's marketing these days. I have no opinion on the release date, but the lead up and misdirection regarding this album's release has caused me to essentially lose all interest for the time being - and I was stoked last Nov and at the start of this tour. When it comes out, at this point my reaction will be "meh," although I still intend to listen to it and think it will likely be great. I've just moved on to focus on other things.
    All of this so hard.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Remember when "Among No One" was teased about a year before BV? It's like people forget the past each time a new album comes out hahaha

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Remember when "Among No One" was teased about a year before BV? It's like people forget the past each time a new album comes out hahaha
    Nah I remember. Unfortunately.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Cringeon isn't lying, he's confirmed the album isn't out in September and that's it. Accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Nah I remember. Unfortunately.
    Lol me too. That was a horrible tease as well. Not that the song is horrible though, i like Hey Cruel World.

The promotion and build up to BV and THEOL were both fucking horrible goddamn. For TPE it was pretty good though. I wonder what the hold up is for this one.

Last edited by Aint; 08-16-2017 at 11:45 AM.

12. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Does seem like we'll be getting some actual information, hopefully they'll be some good photos as well. Also if they're planning on doing something special I am guessing they'll be something interesting revealed, that being said I think I've been wrong in everything I've guessed in the run up to this album.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I do remember, also I remember that holy wood, eat me drink me and tpe did not were released when the tour for their promotion started, BUT we had at least release date, art cover and track list during that time.