Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Good find. I looked it up myself and I guess we used the same site. It expires April 2018.

https://whois.icann.org/en

It hides all personal information, so don't yell at me, mods.

Now that I (think) he was telling the truth, I guess I'll start looking into it deeper. I do like it though and I really like the photo PM posted on Facebook with the church upside down. I know that's just a random photo they took, but it was still cool lol
    Not to be too pessimistic but this site is not registered by the same privacy organization as mm.com and the other sites were.
    Looks more like a domain grabber with advertisements on it.

Sounds like a discarded spooky kids track.

3. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Heaven Upside Down? I hope he was just being drunk and silly again. SAY10 was way more interesting, inspired, and clever.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAntigeist View Post
    Not to be too pessimistic but this site is not registered by the same privacy organization as mm.com and the other sites were.
    Looks more like a domain grabber with advertisements on it.
    As a web developer, 90 per cent of the time I choose where the site is registered and hosted. It's been like that everywhere I've worked.

I noticed all of that, but the bornvillain.com whois also had different privacy registration. The timing (registered before anything was said) is a bit of a smoking gun, TBH.

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Whatever the title will be - and I think that both 'Say10' and 'Heaven Upside Down' are lame as fuck - no one is talking about the fact that he says the album is just finished. There are zero chances that the release date will be in june, I think next fall is much more likely.
    Last edited by Posthuman; 06-29-2017 at 06:50 PM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Posthuman View Post
    Whatever the title will be - and I think that both 'Say10' and 'Heaven Upside Down' are lame as fuck - no one is talking about the fact that he says the album is just finished. There are zero chances that the release date will be in june, I think next fall is much more likely.
    I doubt it will be released this year at all.Single? Maaaaaaybe
    Chillin' Killin'

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Man Who Fell From Earth A Gruesome Discovery's Avatar

I just finished laying down drums for a song called "Heaven Burned Down" last week. Dammit, Manson, pick another title.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Weren't admins of this site aware about details regarding the album, by the way? They could just confirm if the title is actually this new one, couldn't they?
    Last edited by Posthuman; 06-29-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posthuman View Post
    Well, that just furthers my theory that this is a Celebritarian type thing and whatever "SAY10" was drastically changed and took more time if he's serious about just now finishing it when apparently it was finished over 7 months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case hough cause I can likely guess why, but that's a story for another day. But with Manson "just finishing" something 7 months ago may not be that long relatively speaking, who knows.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/ar...ican-nightmare

Marilyn Manson: (Producer) Tyler Bates and I did it over the past three months, right before this tour started. It is, I would say, the last thing people would expect after hearing the previous album, The Pale Emperor. And it’s also, coming from the people who I’ve played it to, a combination of Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals in feeling. I generally take the opinion of girls over guys, because you usually make songs to make girls like you. That’s why you start a rock band. It’s inspired by all those things you do to make girls like you, all that passion and melodic pageantry, like Bowie, but also the utter disregard for rules, like Ministry and all the bands that shaped the first album I made. It wasn’t my intent to go backwards. Everything goes in a full circle and it just becomes, without cannibalising work from the past, the same thing, which is ultimately you. I’m a little over-anxious to release it, so it was done very quickly, but it is by far the most thematic and over-complicated thing that I’ve done. In a way, it’s deceptively delightful to strangers. It’s sort of like the old saying that the devil’s greatest secret is that people don’t believe he exists.

Course that's just me speculating once again. So yeah, I guess Fall/Winter of 2017 is more likely, but I'm setting expectations for 2018 lol

But that's also the interview where he claimed a boxed ACSS 20 year anniversary set was coming out and that was bogus. He's lucky he doesn't have the same affliction as Pinocchio.

Joking and bitching aside.
    I think it's a fine title. It's a hell of a lot better than his last album title. Which reaks of low end FL studio rap posse bullshit. Burn villain. Omg as soon as I heard it I laughed and then cried a little.
    The music we've heard from Heaven Upside down is a fucking HUGE improvment. I'm actually looking forward to a Manson project. Holy shit.

Edit.
    I know I listen Born Villain as his last album just now and I apologize for completely forgetting that Pale Emporer existed. How absent minded of me.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post