Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

FFS! Now I have to decide if my love for Manson is greater than my disdain for quacky pseudoscience, conspiracy promoters.

Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people I like and want to support have done Rogan's show before. I guess the difference is that I probably respected them for other reasons than their intelligence and Manson has always come across as a pretty intelligent guy. Seriously... Joe Rogan? At least, if he did the Alex Jones show it would be obvious that he was trolling and it would be worth a laugh.
    Last edited by Celebrity Killing Spree; 09-05-2017 at 06:38 PM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity Killing Spree View Post
    FFS! Now I have to decide if my love for Manson is greater than my disdain for quaky pseudoscience, conspiracy promoters.
    L0L'Ss
    You Love me right... ? ?
    . . the fear takes hold

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity Killing Spree View Post
    FFS! Now I have to decide if my love for Manson is greater than my disdain for quacky pseudoscience, conspiracy promoters.

Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people I like and want to support have done Rogan's show before. I guess the difference is that I probably respected them for other reasons than their intelligence and Manson has always come across as a pretty intelligent guy. Seriously... Joe Rogan? At least, if he did the Alex Jones show it would be obvious that he was trolling and it would be worth a laugh.
    ...how many episodes have you listened to? I really recommend you give the recent episodes featuring James Hetfield, Maynard and Shirley Manson a listen. They didn't really go that much into 'conspiracies' or politics at all really. I think Joe will probably mention that SAY10 promo video but other than that, it's gonna be lots of hilarious anecdotes and talking about weird shit Manson doesn't really get a chance to talk about with music journalists. I'm hoping that this opens a lot of doors for Manson and he gets invited onto a lot of other podcasts.

Speaking of conspiracy theories I feel like Manson got really burned by that shitty Talking Dead show he was invited onto where the host was a condescending shitbag the entire time to him and closed off after that. I really do hope that this podcast goes great and we see Manson on other podcasts, maybe even starts his own. Over the decades I've always loved the few long interviews we get with him, I don't think he really gets to shine in these brief soundbite interviews you see nowadays.

Him and Joe are gonna smoke some pot, maybe drink some whisky and offer up one legendary Joe Rogan Experience.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel
    Chillin' Killin'

I especially like the part where even a HYPOTHETICAL release date of "We Know Where You Fucking Live" still gets a fucking BULLSEYE for its DEFAULT image, lol.

XD XD XD

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Dude you must be some kind of private investigator or something, you're always so fast when something new surfaces lol.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I think Joe Rogan is less of a straight conspiracy theorist than somebody who is just so open-minded it swings back around to being gullible. He never really commits to the ideas, it's always just the "I'm just saying, it could be true! Wouldn't that be a total trip!" routine. Still pretty stupid and embarrassing but I think it's unfair to put him on the same level as an Alex Jones or David Wolfe.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

12. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Glad he finally gave us closure on why it wasn't released. But..

SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A STICKY Heaven Upside Down PRESS THREAD.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A STICKY Heaven Upside Down PRESS THREAD.
    True

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post