Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Good to know why it wasn't out in February. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

The article was taken down. What did it say?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    The article was taken down. What did it say?
    Lol someone at loudwire was too quick

"If the record came out when I intended it to, when I thought it was finished back in February, it would not have 'Revelation #12', 'Heaven Upside Down' or 'Saturnalia'. Those are three of the most key songs that really tell the story," Manson explained. "Those lyrics were all written, but I had not found a home for them. Those three songs take place in the three places where if it were a film, it's the opening, it's the middle and it's the ending. Then there's the song after 'Heaven Upside Down', it's sort of the end title credits where it's really surmising the story of the record, which is to be interpreted by the listener."
    Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/marilyn-manson-explains-new-album-delay.html#KCj62gRdk7tkBLEZ.99

There is way more to it though, the full loudwire story had more information.

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

The original thread the article was posted in was taken down, plus the article itself. Somebody spill the beans a bit early haha. Everybody already knows.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Links to this information are strangely deleted from various websites.

I'll quote the cached information here:

When Marilyn Manson teased a Valentine’s Day release for his 10th studio album, the iconic musician wasn’t messing with you. In an exclusive interview with Loudwire, the Antichrist Superstar revealed why the February release date didn’t come to pass and why his upcoming album, Heaven Upside Down, will be better for it.

In July 2016, Marilyn Manson announced his new album would be called SAY10 and see a Valentine’s Day 2017 release. However, Valentine’s Day came and went with no new album, new song or even a statement from Manson, leaving fans completely in the dark. When we asked Manson about it, he revealed he wasn’t happy with the album when Valentine’s Day came around and subsequently wrote three new songs that ended up being some of the record’s strongest.

“If the record came out when I intended it to, when I thought it was finished back in February, it would not have ‘Revelation #12,’ ‘Heaven Upside Down’ or ‘Saturnalia.’ Those are three of the most key songs that really tell the story,” Manson explains. “Those lyrics were all written, but I had not found a home for them. Those three songs take place in the three places where if it were a film, it’s the opening, it’s the middle and it’s the ending. Then there’s the song after ‘Heaven Upside Down,’ it’s sort of the end title credits where it’s really surmising the story of the record, which is to be interpreted by the listener.”

Manson adds, “I wanted to draw people in sonically and lyrically. I’m glad. This record was meant to come out now, for whatever reason. Things had to happen in my life, everything had to happen for a reason for it to come out now.”

In May, Manson revealed that the album would now be called Heaven Upside Down. A release date has not yet been announced. Stay tuned for our entire interview with Marilyn Manson coming soon.
    Last edited by PogosRevenge; 09-06-2017 at 12:20 PM.

7. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    I think Joe Rogan is less of a straight conspiracy theorist than somebody who is just so open-minded it swings back around to being gullible. He never really commits to the ideas, it's always just the "I'm just saying, it could be true! Wouldn't that be a total trip!" routine. Still pretty stupid and embarrassing but I think it's unfair to put him on the same level as an Alex Jones or David Wolfe.
    I've never seen him buy into anything wholeheartedly that's obviously questionable.

Granted, I'm probably hundreds of hours behind on following his podcasts, but he always seems like he's fairly challenging, calling for a web-assist for evidence, or at worst simply being polite and either entertaining the guest's wonky perspective or at least remaining politely conversational about it.

No harm, no foul.

If a long ass delay means more and better songs then cool. Rev. 12 is really good and I too want to paint the town red with the blood of the children.

https://twitter.com/marilynmanson/st...46186815414274

https://www.weknowwhereyoufuckinglive.com/

ETA: This should have been posted in the social media thread. Forgive me.
    Last edited by Aint; 09-06-2017 at 02:51 PM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PogosRevenge View Post
    Links to this information are strangely deleted from various websites.

I'll quote the cached information here:
    Thanks a lot for the article! A very informative and clarifying content. Personally I am happy he decided to postpone the release of the album as having additional 4 songs is famtastic especially if they are as crucial to the feel of the album as he says they are! I only wish he had told this earlier and had not kept us in the dark for so long.

Anyways, getting even more stoked about the HUD thanks to this information and CAN NOT wait to immerse into the new material! I have a feeling it will be a rather conceptual album and we havent had one of those in a while (cough...10 years....cough)....