Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

I like Heaven Upside Down much better than SAY10. The picture looks ordinary though. Heaven is such a great word.

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoniser View Post
    But the fact he said it is is probably a strong indicator.
    Manson says a lot of things. It's always best to wait till you see pre order links here lol

4. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Manson says a lot of things. It's always best to wait till you see pre order links here lol
    I think now he's posted about the tour name it's safe to assume it will all be titled that.

so now that the July dates are Under the new album tour then the album must be out within the next 2 months

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    so now that the July dates are Under the new album tour then the album must be out within the next 2 months
    That would be the logic course of action indeed ,but its Manson so ... It could still come out after the first leg of the tour
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montrťal

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Well, that just furthers my theory that this is a Celebritarian type thing and whatever "SAY10" was drastically changed and took more time if he's serious about just now finishing it when apparently it was finished over 7 months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case hough cause I can likely guess why, but that's a story for another day. But with Manson "just finishing" something 7 months ago may not be that long relatively speaking, who knows.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/ar...ican-nightmare

Marilyn Manson: (Producer) Tyler Bates and I did it over the past three months, right before this tour started. It is, I would say, the last thing people would expect after hearing the previous album, The Pale Emperor. And itís also, coming from the people who Iíve played it to, a combination of Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals in feeling. I generally take the opinion of girls over guys, because you usually make songs to make girls like you. Thatís why you start a rock band. Itís inspired by all those things you do to make girls like you, all that passion and melodic pageantry, like Bowie, but also the utter disregard for rules, like Ministry and all the bands that shaped the first album I made. It wasnít my intent to go backwards. Everything goes in a full circle and it just becomes, without cannibalising work from the past, the same thing, which is ultimately you. Iím a little over-anxious to release it, so it was done very quickly, but it is by far the most thematic and over-complicated thing that Iíve done. In a way, itís deceptively delightful to strangers. Itís sort of like the old saying that the devilís greatest secret is that people donít believe he exists.

Course that's just me speculating once again. So yeah, I guess Fall/Winter of 2017 is more likely, but I'm setting expectations for 2018 lol

But that's also the interview where he claimed a boxed ACSS 20 year anniversary set was coming out and that was bogus. He's lucky he doesn't have the same affliction as Pinocchio.
    ALL of his albums are Celebritarian type "things". wtf? Do you people have your noses so far up his nose you don't know this?

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

I really hope we get a single and an album preorder sometime this month.

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by maniac82 View Post
    That would be the logic course of action indeed ,but its Manson so ... It could still come out after the first leg of the tour
    Thats my main concern since there are no dates in sept/okt lol

SURELY if the album is "finished" as quoted by the man then we would get a single sooner than later now the tour/album name is out?

I would be surprised if by the end of this month we don't have a single/pre-order available.

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

So, there's a song called "we know where you fucking live" in the album after all.
    http://www.nme.com/news/music/charli...l&utm_term=nme
    Last edited by arkahno; 05-17-2017 at 11:39 AM.

13. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post