Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Doesn't quite pack a punch like the name SAY10. At this point I'm not fussed as long as new music is coming soon.

This is quite an assumptive assertion to make but maaaaate... In this interview Marilyn seems like a very fucking seasoned alcoholic who can handle his booze well and hence can present himself as sober socially. The telling signs of this is the slurring, lack of focus, forgetfulness and the unfunny "inside" humour.

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I believe he has always Slurred for a long time, just as Johnny Depp does (Is Depp constantly drunk?), but if he can handle his alcohol, then it shouldn't be a problem. Manson once talked about his slurring, a few years ago in a interview, and calls it something along the lines of a "Artist's Slur". Lack of focus, seems to be recurring, as here, he is really focused:

and here:

But i like his dry humor, inside jokes, they're awkward and quirky. But i don't blame him, due to the stupid questions they ask him.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

What the fuck were these questions? Holy fucking shit. Argh.

7. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I love him; "--that's a weird question- I don't have pet peeves, I have 2 pet cats: William and Rusty"
    <3
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Personnaly i prefered say10 ,but at this point i just want him to release something already ,i just hope that the new title doesnt mean he scrappep what was done before with Tyler Bates
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I hate how interviewers act like fans:

"Huge Fan..." And he says new info about his new album and she doesn't care. Why not ask "Why'd you change the name?" "When's it coming out?". Nope. Just ask stupid ass questions that are irrelevant.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

lol she asked him about Salem which is over long time ago.You should do some research lady.
    Chillin' Killin'

13. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I hate how interviewers act like fans:

"Huge Fan..." And he says new info about his new album and she doesn't care. Why not ask "Why'd you change the name?" "When's it coming out?". Nope. Just ask stupid ass questions that are irrelevant.
    Fucking exactly

I like it. He did say that SAY10 was a working title after all, but I'm still not buying this until something concrete comes out in the form of pre-order or whatever. I do have to wonder if maybe this is a Celebritarian album type thing tbh, if it was apparently done in 3 months, what's the hold up on actual information? I hope not, I really liked the direction of the SAY10 snippet. But that's just somewhat baseless speculation on my part.

Also, I agree with the sentiment that the questions sucked. Has this site ever interviewed him? It'd be a nice change of pace to get people who could ask actually interesting questions instead of the same old same old. Though his quality during interviews nosedived long ago anyways.

tldr I just want June to be here already for that video and hope that French guy was correct on the month.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post