Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I don't know why some are still saying it's like the "Celebritarian" album. It's not like this won't be released, it's just taking time. It's stupid to consider it to be on hold and shelved and not released ever. The wait will pay off.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Apple's Fall Far From The Tree.
    The Shadow of a Cross, burning into the ground.
    Days are getting
    Darker.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Goodness gracious... That was one AWFUL and AWKWARD interview....

Why change the name of the album at this point? Especially to something as utterly generic as "Heaven upside down"??? It sounds far too similar to High End Of Low...
    SAY10 was the only attribute of the new album/era that had been featured quite extensively for 6 months or so in many publications and on the web, so it had already gained some sort of a following, interest and traction with the public and now poof and it is gone... Perhaps SAY10 will be used as the name of the first single? I would be terribly disappointed to say the least, if SAY10 did not appear anywhere on the final track list...

What next? Dropping the band name Marilyn Manson and replacing it by Brian Hugh Warner???

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

NEWSFLASH: It's a red carpet premiere for a fucking King Arthur movie.

It has almost NOTHING to do with Manson and the paparazzi/reporters working the line had no reason to expect MARILYN fucking MANSON to be in attendance or anything close to enough time to prepare an in-depth line of questioning.

Plus, they're probably not members of a fansite and likely have no idea wtf has been going on these past few months/years/decades. We're lucky any of them recognized him at all let alone knew he'd been on "Salem" last year or even thought to prompt his delivery of the scoop of 2017 so far, ffs.

Whiny, elitist little cunts with zero sense of perspective, the lot of you complaining bastards.

How hard is it to simply enjoy the fucking news?

:P

6. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I don't know why some are still saying it's like the "Celebritarian" album. It's not like this won't be released, it's just taking time. It's stupid to consider it to be on hold and shelved and not released ever. The wait will pay off.
    I figured it was blindingly obvious due to the fact he "announced" a release date for an album called SAY10, nothing came, and now we may have a new name altogether? I didn't fucking say it would be shelved forever, just that it may have morphed into something else and took more time; like what eventually became Eat Me, Drink Me.

Honestly. I feel as though he was just jerking the interview lady-cause it's Marilyn Manson. Who knows.... maybe that is the new title. We'll find out eventually.
    Not like it's the end of the world if we don't know anything about what's going on in the world of Marilyn Manson.

Don't lie, everyone assumed Say10 was the title on the morning of February 14.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    I think this is the real title now,say10 was just a joke i know that from the beginning.
    Also there's a really nice article i found on linkedin about red dragon-heaven upside down https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/red-d...ries-anita-sun
    The north node and south nodes of the moon is called the dragon head and dragon tail, it moves through each sign taking about 1 1/2 years. It's moving into Leo May 9th 2017. The recent serpent on what appears to be an astrological chart on Manson's instagram looks like to me that it's referencing this, but of course thats what I would see. Manson had referenced dragons a lot on stage in 2016. Pretty sure he was trolling that interviewer since she had no clue.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    I figured it was blindingly obvious due to the fact he "announced" a release date for an album called SAY10, nothing came, and now we may have a new name altogether? I didn't fucking say it would be shelved forever, just that it may have morphed into something else and took more time; like what eventually became Eat Me, Drink Me.
    Well completing a entire album with Tyler Bates, the second collaboration between the two, saying how excited he was to release/ record it, i'm sure nothing of that nature will happen.
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

It wouldn't be the first time an album has changed names, remember he said The Pale Emperor was originally The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles. I'm taking this as a change of name to reflect an overall theme or idea that he wants to focus on making it the title to represent the album in the best way he can.

When you think about it, "I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell" is also pretty much in itself saying Hell is above him and could be taken as Heaven being below him / upside down as well. There's probably various times he's hinted at things and now it's coming to the front in a major way, so I find this title very fitting to Marilyn Manson and can't wait for more on it.

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Well now i have to change all my SAY10 fanart... lol
    Memento Mori
    619208 919 4514
    Men Without Shoulders
    Days are getting
    Darker.

17. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post