Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: New Album Title - HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Dipp Six View Post
    Manson is creating his own #FakeNews
    Marilyn Manson is Fake News.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

I think ‘heaven upside down’ is simply visually present within this symbol ‡

4. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post

"Oohoohoohh....Heavens on Fireeeeeee!"
    "And We Will Sleep on the Skin of Its Nightmares..."

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Are you people ever happy? First a lot of you didn't like SAY10 as a title. Now you like SAY10 and dislike this new title. I actually like both. But man.. some of you are hard to please

but curious... why release an album title to some broad on a red carpet? Having it released officially on his website seems like a better choice. It's better then finding out the name of his last album when someone shazamed it.
    Last edited by EvilDead; 05-09-2017 at 03:23 PM.

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Until his website changes and a shitload of tour dates are announced I'm taking everything with a grain of salt. It's a cool title though sounds like something Type-O would call a record.

On the subject of the interview I did chuckle at what he had to say about MTV, even if it was old hat.
    Last edited by FuckmanQ; 05-09-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

10. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    Are you people ever happy? First a lot of you didn't like SAY10 as a title. Now you like SAY10 and dislike this new title. I actually like both. But man.. some of you are hard to please

but curious... why release an album title to some broad on a red carpet? Having it released officially on his website seems like a better choice. It's better then finding out the name of his last album when someone shazamed it.

I thought it was obvious he was trolling her since she was clueless. I've figured Manson's been trolling us for months. Does any of this even sound like something Manson would title an album as?

you fans are such twits. Jesus Christ. Never happy. Can almost swear you're all liberal idiots. If Heaven Upside Down is going to be the official name of the album it's very fitting with the Good/Bad he's had all along with any other album names, including his pseudonym.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    Your new here ? lol jk
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

It was a bit awkward, but to give her credit she probably had less than 10 minutes to get ready for this, in terms of the album title I believe it, and although I didn't like Say10 at first it grew on me so I would still be interested in seeing if that will be on the album in any form.

I am still laughing about 'pet peeves.' Too funny.

Whatever the name turns out to be, the whole build up has been deeply entertaining to watch in its vague, taunting obscurity. I hope Manson is enjoying the responses as much.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post