Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Marilyn Manson HD Music Videos now available (from VEVO)

Follow Vince On Twitter Add Vince on Facebook Visit Vince's Instagram Channel

Default Marilyn Manson HD Music Videos now available (from VEVO)

Some Marilyn Manson music videos have surfaced in HD (1080/720p) on VEVO.com a couple of weeks ago. Hope all videos will be available in HD soon.

Go to http://www.vevo.com/artist/marilyn-manson

You guys should watch Personal Jesus, HSG, Tourniquet, Disposable Teens, mOBSCENE... They're all awesome in HD.

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Fuck!
    Thanks Vince! These are amazing in HD quality! Even Dope Hat looks like it might be a bit more HQ than the LWF dvd!
    But seeing like PJ, it's so sharp!

Im checking other bands out now and they're also in HD! I used to dislike Vevo.com but now I love it!

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It has "This Is The New Shit" and "This Is The New *hit" but they're both the censored version. :(

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial View Post
    It has "This Is The New Shit" and "This Is The New *hit" but they're both the censored version. :(
    I remember when Vevo started becoming more used on YouTube for artists, and any video that had any swearing in it was censored heavily, the Arma...Geddon video is a prime example, I imagine they still only have the censored version of that as well. Thankfully the censorship on there seems to have died down over the last few years.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post