Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson 2017 Eu Tour - Nov / Dec

Munich and Vienna for me. Pumped.

London and Wolverhampton I think. I always want to go to more, and/or some overseas shows, but as always he's announced they go one sale when I'm about to go on holiday and don't have too much spare cash!

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

I'm considering doing Glasgow over Wolverhampton, the Civic hall is a shitshow security and access wise. Had an awful time with it last time we saw Manson there
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Was everything OK for me, small venue as well so I loved it.

Follow satanspropaganda On Twitter Add satanspropaganda on Facebook Visit satanspropaganda's Instagram Channel

That's good then! It is a nice smaller venue, but they fucked all us who queued all day over. We were told to queue by the middle two doors, so we would be allowed in first having queued all day. So everyone got in number order, then they opened all the doors. So most of us who waited all day didn't get barrier, whereas people who just arrived did

Kind of soured the experience for me :( Was a great gig still! But I really want to have barrier at Manson sometime
    "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work"

Add gardenofeyes on Facebook Visit gardenofeyes's Youtube Channel Visit gardenofeyes's Instagram Channel

I have a ticket for a sold out dutch show sometime in August..??

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    wolves and london for sure! maybe manchester as well.
    Norse which part of the UK are you from? I'm from Birmingham.
    Also did I see you at the last Wolves gig? Were you wearing the striped face makeup in Bishop's attire or am I getting you mixed up lol, they were with a woman with pink makeup if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post
    I'm considering doing Glasgow over Wolverhampton, the Civic hall is a shitshow security and access wise. Had an awful time with it last time we saw Manson there
    I arrived to Wolves *late* and the venue was pretty much empty for the best part of half hour. Plus being in the first queue they were still letting people in at least two hours later even halfway into Krokodil's set. It was very packed and my only regret is not staying at the front of the crowd when I had the chance but that will change this year so I can be blessed by the man himself. Side note, I only experienced a ticket check and frisk search at the door, other than that no problemo.

Edit: Don't bother with parking there, it's a shit show but your only a five minute walk from the train station so try that instead! x

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    Norse which part of the UK are you from? I'm from Birmingham.
    Also did I see you at the last Wolves gig? Were you wearing the striped face makeup in Bishop's attire or am I getting you mixed up lol, they were with a woman with pink makeup if I recall correctly.
    Yeah I had the slo mo tion stripes and priest shirt, which is an actual shirt for real not a fancy dress shirt lol. I may wear that again.

I'm from lincolnshire so i'm like 2 hours away from most shows apart from Glasgow lol.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

https://www.theticketfactory.com/mid...arilyn-manson/

Venue presale for the Wolverhampton show, 10am Thursday