Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Marilyn Manson 2017 Eu Tour - Nov / Dec

Why no meet & greet for the netherlands date? Wtf

So it looks like you can get a lithograph and a ticket for 260 with no meet n greet. Or a meet n greet with no lithograph with a ticket for 300. Oooo litho or a few minutes with Manson. That would be a hard choice to make for me if we get the same thing in the US. but I bet the Litho purchasers will get early entry even if there's no meet n greet with it.

I'm curious how a litho won't get damaged or a slight wrinkle during a manson concert? I didn't bring my MA album last time for fear of damage.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Curious that Manson's previous Tweet announcing the VIP Packages for the Slipknot tour have a link taking you to the same page as the one circulating now. I'll make my decision by the end of the week, not looking encouraging tho given the people still haven't responded to either of my three emails.

EDIT: The Marilyn Manson website has been updated and includes new links to VIP Packages. THIS IS HAPPENING.
    Last edited by kk_15; 05-20-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by kk_15 View Post
    Curious that Manson's previous Tweet announcing the VIP Packages for the Slipknot tour have a link taking you to the same page as the one circulating now. I'll make my decision by the end of the week, not looking encouraging tho given the people still haven't responded to either of my three emails.

EDIT: The Marilyn Manson website has been updated and includes new links to VIP Packages. THIS IS HAPPENING.
    It's a generic link to the artist page where the packages get listed. It's official, it's confirmed, and yes it's happening.

For people saying if it's legit or not or good or bad service etc, it's the same company that was used last year and I seem to recall there was a huge positive reaction in comparison to the previous company who handled the VIP ticket packages.

Individual tour threads have now been added to the tour sub forum...

THE HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN TOUR

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    Why no meet & greet for the netherlands date? Wtf
    Good chance they'll add it when the concert tickets go on sale. Don't worry yet!

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I'm curious how a litho won't get damaged or a slight wrinkle during a manson concert? I didn't bring my MA album last time for fear of damage.
    Has Manson done pre-show meet and greets before? With a couple of other acts they've been way before the doors opened to general ticket holders, and both have provided the opportunity for you go stash items in your car or whatever (one was you can freely enter and leave the venue until the point the doors open, the other kicked you out entirely but provided a special queue for the early entry). I guess you either park nearby or just take something sturdy like a poster tube and stay out of the moshpit!

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MrPogo View Post
    Good chance they'll add it when the concert tickets go on sale. Don't worry yet!
    I hope so. The last time he did a meet in greet in the netherlands was back in 2012 and money was an issue for me at the time. But now i have the money so it would be awesome to meet the man.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I'm sure you could politely ask venue staff at the doors to maybe keep a valuable off to the side for you if you come in on the train? I'm gonna try it but probably won't bring much stuff to get signed anyway, would just prefer some photos with him and a chat.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by MrPogo View Post
    Has Manson done pre-show meet and greets before? With a couple of other acts they've been way before the doors opened to general ticket holders, and both have provided the opportunity for you go stash items in your car or whatever (one was you can freely enter and leave the venue until the point the doors open, the other kicked you out entirely but provided a special queue for the early entry). I guess you either park nearby or just take something sturdy like a poster tube and stay out of the moshpit!
    Not if you want rail, my friend... poster tube- good call- if they let you in with it. Last tour, they were very particular what could and could not enter the venue- but that's different at each venue...
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.